Status
Not open for further replies.
Not needed in a tent environment, in an open room they can be quite useful
So would you keep these on here's my set up and many THX. How you liking MEGA CROP

20180120_170644.jpg

I talked to them on RIU and they said they had no interest in banner ads, maybe someone else can be more convincing...lol

I passed it on to them. It looks like they're active on a few other forums, So it'd be interesting to see what they do here.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Police staking out 'cannabis farm' drop gun while being charged at by elephants

http://nr.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=3&articleid=132302652&source=skype

:crying::crying::crying: Do you Think they might have been sitting down wind.....and just Imagined them...?
I Want an elephant now..

Could be . :eyebrows:

My Best Guess is in your mails....:eyebrows:

I passed it on to them. It looks like they're active on a few other forums, So it'd be interesting to see what they do here.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Cheers...:toke:

yes, I'd keep them as your room is not highly reflective. If you painted the whiles white or have some reflective material them the'd be of less use. In a reflective environment you don't need to concentrate the light. I had lenses on mine and took them off, overall light levels in my tent went up.

So would you keep these on here's my set up and many THX. How you liking MEGA CROP

View attachment 853382

Afternoon peeps it's terrible outside glad I'm indoors the UK winter are miserable so I'm going to get stoned and read some journals I thought I'd say hello :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back