Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do have agree with that, I find I use much more power with auto's then I did with photo's.. I haven't gotten into building any lights, I have this cheap chinese led I'd like upgrade for as cheaply as possible..
Using the COB technology has changed a lot for growing autos and im sure even photos.. its a lot cheaper on the power bill for sure!!!!

Using the COB technology has changed a lot for growing autos and im sure even photos.. its a lot cheaper on the power bill for sure!!!!
Yeah, one of these days maybe I'll make full switch... For now I kinda like using Hybrid type setup.. I been using led-hps-led, but will be testing a CMH so hps will come out & CMH between two leds, I'll loose approx 130w of power but have much higher par output and better 4x4 coverage for sure.

Hi friends
I hope you all got a great day. We got new family members on the farm. Two young sheep's troll around with the chicken and the cats. The race is called Heide Schnucken. They are really wild because they don't got contact to humans. Today was the first day I can touch them and feed them by hand.
It was a great day for me because I spent much time to touch them and feed them by hand.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
dc0b5d7ad26289353ae5d2a0d242bba9.jpg

Yeah, one of these days maybe I'll make full switch... For now I kinda like using Hybrid type setup.. I been using led-hps-led, but will be testing a CMH so hps will come out & CMH between two leds, I'll loose approx 130w of power but have much higher par output and better 4x4 coverage for sure.
I was also a hybrid lamp grower but I had to tone it down.. I miss my old system.. :sadcry:
page7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back