Status
Not open for further replies.
.........................................OAR!.....................................
P1060249.JPG
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME ROOKIES!

Now after all this legal talk.... am making a 70 mile run to the dispensary later... then swinging by here... grow facility going in literally a half mile from my door... time to get chummy! Big A needs a new job!View attachment 852706
I'm not really not a "job" type of person, but if I was, a job growing weed a half mile from home would be pretty appealing

Now after all this legal talk.... am making a 70 mile run to the dispensary later... then swinging by here... grow facility going in literally a half mile from my door... time to get chummy! Big A needs a new job!View attachment 852706
yeah grobro, get in on the ground floor

Yea I thought it would be simple to find a programmable drip system that doest use a garden hose or batteries or solar lol
There are several types I seen on ebay and also @1939bear had gotten some type of programmable drip system and was very good price also.. so Maybe he can send ya the link for that..

There are several types I seen on ebay and also @1939bear had gotten some type of programmable drip system and was very good price also.. so Maybe he can send ya the link for that..
Yea I don't care if it's one part or pump and timer separate. Got my room built nutes bought ph perfect and just need to get drippin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back