Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah....I have always been against legalization for teh reasons we are already dealing with...but i have always been pro decriminalization. Hows this for legal...so we all know they are proposing that we can all grow 4 plants per household(1 meter tall max) right? Well grow 5 or more and get caught, and suffer a potential 14 years in prison. Legal my fucking ass!!
Sounds like you should experiment with hedge training...1 meter tall by 30 feet long.

Haha yeah....I have always been against legalization for teh reasons we are already dealing with...but i have always been pro decriminalization. Hows this for legal...so we all know they are proposing that we can all grow 4 plants per household(1 meter tall max) right? Well grow 5 or more and get caught, and suffer a potential 14 years in prison. Legal my fucking ass!!
here you ain't going to jail for growing your stash! If you grow too many they can tax you on the xtra
what bull shit
the regs are written by bureaucrats, not growers!

912GreenSkell, workin on his outdoor!
HedgeShearing.jpg

Sounds like you should experiment with hedge training...1 meter tall by 30 feet long.

With a shard of luck i am going to be exempt from the bullshit rules with a medical license. The full sun garden is already licensed and legal. If the partial sun garden gets legal then the 1 meter rule wont apply. If not, and I am only rec legal then i am going to grow my 4 via outdoor scrog....24 feet around and 2 feet 11" tall :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back