Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up class warfare. Only the rich elite should be "allowed" into the industry. We all grew up with a few... you know the ones that daddy paid off their legal issues?

Seems they just don't understand. I GROW WEED. Now I can do that legally, if your grace would allow...but when it comes down to it...

I GROW WEED.

Welcome to cannada....here its an absolute greed fest....25% of the legal producers are connected wit government officials, 25% are hollywood run, 25% of pharaceutically run and the last 25%? I assume they are upper organized crime for the most part....no wonder they wanted to make weed legal!! And the funniest part is this is for the legal medical users supply....nothing like paying $400 for the supposed "best in the world"
What a fucking joke

Hey Guy's I just posted some updates of my Bubble Kush, I hope you'll stop by to check her out! Thanx :thumbsup::drool:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bubble-kush.62051/page-24#post-1681507

here is single shot, I uploaded many a few mins ago. Enjoy!
IMG_4671.JPG

Welcome to cannada....here its an absolute greed fest....25% of the legal producers are connected wit government officials, 25% are hollywood run, 25% of pharaceutically run and the last 25%? I assume they are upper organized crime for the most part....no wonder they wanted to make weed legal!! And the funniest part is this is for the legal medical users supply....nothing like paying $400 for the supposed "best in the world"
What a fucking joke
I think our community was hoodwinked... in our rush to legalization, we missed the real need. Just decriminalize it. Stop chasing us around to fill your prisons with mild mannered stoners. We've been handling the production/distribution for decades.

Straight up class warfare. Only the rich elite should be "allowed" into the industry. We all grew up with a few... you know the ones that daddy paid off their legal issues?

Seems they just don't understand. I GROW WEED. Now I can do that legally, if your grace would allow...but when it comes down to it...

I GROW WEED.

What a fucking joke
. Just the nature of our economic system(s), as usual we have a choice among options but as usual I'm just going to grow anyway (or at least keep trying)

I think our community was hoodwinked... in our rush to legalization, we missed the real need. Just decriminalize it. Stop chasing us around to fill your prisons with mild mannered stoners. We've been handling the production/distribution for decades.

Haha yeah....I have always been against legalization for teh reasons we are already dealing with...but i have always been pro decriminalization. Hows this for legal...so we all know they are proposing that we can all grow 4 plants per household(1 meter tall max) right? Well grow 5 or more and get caught, and suffer a potential 14 years in prison. Legal my fucking ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back