Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please message me I need a lol help ..im about do a coco grow but I need some info on drip automated drip systems .im loking for pump and timer for 6 plants any clues?
People swear by blumats, but i have zero experiance with them. they are gravity fed though no pumps.

Now after all this legal talk.... am making a 70 mile run to the dispensary later... then swinging by here... grow facility going in literally a half mile from my door... time to get chummy! Big A needs a new job!
Dingtone_IMG_20180117_150006.jpg

With a shard of luck i am going to be exempt from the bullshit rules with a medical license. The full sun garden is already licensed and legal. If the partial sun garden gets legal then the 1 meter rule wont apply. If not, and I am only rec legal then i am going to grow my 4 via outdoor scrog....24 feet around and 2 feet 11" tall :D
medical medical medical

Can someone please message me I need a lol help ..im about do a coco grow but I need some info on drip automated drip systems .im loking for pump and timer for 6 plants any clues?
I use coco, but not a drip system, I sent pm to a friend asking him if he uses or knows of anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back