Status
Not open for further replies.
still dark out there, I can hear the wind, and -15f, chill down
P1010762.JPG

Thanks is this what you use and how man programs can you set?Like can I make it come on 3x a day for however long? And how long do the batteries last?
No idea it's still in transit / customs . I runs on the hour so you can set for 24 hrs it del .1 ( 275 ML ) cup per hour My plan is to set it to come on at 6 at a m and shut down at 6 p.m .:thumbsup: it takes 3 AA battery's I bought 6 Rechargeable batterys from Amazon .

No idea it's still in transit / customs . I runs on the hour so you can set for 24 hrs it del .1 ( 275 ML ) cup per hour My plan is to set it to come on at 6 at a m and shut down at 6 p.m .[emoji106] it takes 3 AA battery's I bought 6 Rechargeable batterys from Amazon .
So far that's the only product I see like this one good find Sherlock Holmes lol
How long is shipping?

You can figure on 2 weeks plus . It depends on customs these days . Ours in Canada is jammed and sometimes you can add another 2 to 4 weeks .
I did find it on Amazon under Yardeen automatic drip . Reading a review says that batteries last for 6 days and not drain 10 gallons. I will look into making a plug for it. And guy says the drippers and hose is shit. For us we need more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back