Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to head out for a bit, but thought I'd toss this up and get a consensus.

Tents going well, but the SL/3BOG is a little grumpy... everyone else is praying away, she's a little droopy. Am thinking she's just the most sensitive to the NFTG line, and showing stress first, but am open to other input. Hard to grumble to much...everyone else is beautiful.

20180119_072132.jpg

Keep er' lit, back after a bit.

I did find it on Amazon under Yardeen automatic drip . Reading a review says that batteries last for 6 days and not drain 10 gallons. I will look into making a plug for it. And guy says the drippers and hose is shit. For us we need more power.
Mine is by Aqualin . I believe there the manufacturer It appears that they're concerned with their image and if you have problems they solve them right away . They don't want a black eye with Aliexpress .. We'll see !!!

Mine is by Aqualin . I believe there the manufacturer It appears that they're concerned with their image and if you have problems they solve them right away . They don't want a black eye with Aliexpress .. We'll see !!!
I'm gonna send a few of these guys a enail see if we can't help with r/d cuz dam there is no simple good product to do what we want perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back