Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking it off schedule 1 would be a game changer globally.
Do you bake your own bread or brew your own beer?
Don't drink much, and the beer, liquor market is solid!! The bread market I dunno. I do by that local very good Very cheap.. I'm sure others will buy cannabis from a store but not me.. I do hope the cannabis market will one day be as simple as buying a 6 pack of beer or bread. That would be amazing!

Don't drink much, and the beer, liquor market is solid!! The bread market I dunno. I do by that local very good Very cheap.. I'm sure others will buy cannabis from a store but not me.. I do hope the cannabis market will one day be as simple as buying a 6 pack of beer or bread. That would be amazing!

It would be nice to have the commercial options available but after growing for so long it will be hard to give up.
:pass:

Good Morning A.F.N.
I have a bit of a dilemma this a.m. I have an Pioneer Graphic Equalizer that I purchased many moons ago and I have it for sale on Kijiji for $200 c.a.d. Quite frankly I didn't expect any inquirers but I did from a man that is a collector !! He has to drive 2 hours to pick it up and now he's looking for a deal . The thing is useless to me so what do you think would be a fair price ?? Probably anything over a dollar would be fair . :rofl:
$_59.JPG

Good Morning A.F.N.
I have a bit of a dilemma this a.m. I have an Pioneer Graphic Equalizer that I purchased many moons ago and I have it for sale on Kijiji for $200 c.a.d. Quite frankly I didn't expect any inquirers but I did from a man that is a collector !! He has to drive 2 hours to pick it up and now he's looking for a deal . The thing is useless to me so what do you think would be a fair price ?? Probably anything over a dollar would be fair . :rofl:
View attachment 852466

See what he has to offer. He will have invested 4 hours plus gas so it must have some sort of value to him.

Couple burnt tips here and there which I fixate on and drives me nuts but I've been pushing these ladies hard intentionally...Kind of experimenting with how far they'll go..The buds are going to start getting beefy..Now it will be water and Cal/mag then water and Mammoth P then water and Cal/mag and so on..Towards the end some simple sugar feeds and rice wash...I may not even need to apply a bloom top dressing..Trying to let them use up what they have plus they just got hit with a tea that had all kinds of goods in it including N-P-K mitigating microbes and silica solubilizing bacteria..

IMG_20180119_053358.jpg

Good Morning A.F.N.
View attachment 852466
Morn all.. If he seen your 200s add it must be worth at least half the amount to him I'd check buy it now prices on ebay good look with your sale

Going commercial :rofl: Getting ready for my next experiment . It would coincide with the next 2 or 3 contest's but then I might be taking unfair advantage of you's guys . :eyebrows: P.S. Just ordered 2 more COB's :biggrin:
DSCN1698.JPG

It seems regulation is a big cost for legal growers and that is keeping some life in the black market.
It is not an area where I would be laying down any cash.
It will be interesting what the next 5 years holds for the industry.
How many of us would still home grow if buying cannabis was like walking into a liquor barn with all it's variety and price points.
There are still guys that make their own booze, that, In most opinions, Is better than anything you can pick up at a liquor store. Same concept will go towards growers.
If I can make 20 gallons of peach 'shine, and it's stronger and better flavored than anything in the liquor store, and I can still get $60 a quart from close friends and family, I'm gonna make 20 gallons of peach 'shine.
Sorry if I ramble. Just woke up, and am enjoying my first "cuppa joe".

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Good Morning A.F.N.
View attachment 852466
Hop on reverb and see what the "vintage" gear is going for, man. You could be ripping yourself off, for all you know.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back