Status
Not open for further replies.
Hop on reverb and see what the "vintage" gear is going for, man. You could be ripping yourself off, for all you know.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tip but nothing showing . For me anything is a bonus as I have no use for it and it can help pay for my 2 new Autocobs . :thumbsup:

@1939bear ya man, I have many badges and several I never got. and some I even turned off or omitted from my profile page thing. it seems I test for noone other than magic at this time and of course Mephisto. other than that,nadda.and honestly I dont care to anyways.

It seems regulation is a big cost for legal growers and that is keeping some life in the black market.
It is not an area where I would be laying down any cash.
It will be interesting what the next 5 years holds for the industry.
How many of us would still home grow if buying cannabis was like walking into a liquor barn with all it's variety and price points.
Me and here is why!
I know what it is, in Grocery store the tomatoes army really tomatoes to me lol But let me grow you a tomato and see the difference and my tomatoes I know what was in the soil or sprayed on it thing is most ppl will run to "Convenient" verses quality.

I have some of these on order if they ever get here . :shrug:
17369.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back