Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking it off schedule 1 would be a game changer globally.
Do you bake your own bread or brew your own beer?

yes I do. Both. I also grow my own hops, there have been 15 microbreweries open here in the last year and I still do it.

As to the previous conversation on commercial cannabis operations though. It's not like I havnt looked into this also, the cost and variablity of state regulation does make it harder if you go legit. It's still a viable plan if it is managed well and thought through carefully. In my state, if I was an early applicant for limited permits I would have a big advantage. I know if I was up and running within a few months of the legalization, I would succeed in carving out the market slice before it's too late. We are actually getting pretty close here, and looks like it's going to be medical first. Whatever it is, I'll be here.

Black Haze by Exotic Seeds
I'm going to have to look into that one.
Hell, there's a lot I'm going to have to look into after I grow out the 30 something seeds I'm getting. So... Sometime next year then haha.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I just noticed the second season of disjointed is streaming. In the opening dream sequence I saw them sticking images between the frames. I couldnt be sure what it was, and I didn't rewind, but it looked like the It clown in there for one still between frames. O r maybe I dreamed that part.... I gotta go rewatch it now..

Welcome to the AFN Seed Whores Club . :rofl:
:rofl: I've always been a "whore" of sorts

My wife is in control of the finances, or I'd have a $2500 seed order on the way instead of a $100 order... Aaannnd there'd probably be more guitars and basses than food in my house... And I'd finally have a 1953 Morgan...

I just noticed the second season of disjointed is streaming. In the opening dream sequence I saw them sticking images between the frames. I couldnt be sure what it was, and I didn't rewind, but it looked like the It clown in there for one still between frames. O r maybe I dreamed that part.... I gotta go rewatch it now..

You are correct, there are quick flashes of pictures. Just got done watching it a few days ago. Show is not going to win a golden statue, but it does have a few messages in there. Dank and Dabby are a trip!

I'm going to have to look into that one.
Hell, there's a lot I'm going to have to look into after I grow out the 30 something seeds I'm getting. So... Sometime next year then haha.

30 something :LOLStoned: I went plum crazy don't have a total but I'm sure I've got 75 to 100 beans this last order was like 35 :LOLStoned:

Welcome to the AFN Seed Whores Club . :rofl:

Where do I sign up :funny::funny::pass::LOLStoned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back