Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems regulation is a big cost for legal growers and that is keeping some life in the black market.
It is not an area where I would be laying down any cash.
It will be interesting what the next 5 years holds for the industry.
How many of us would still home grow if buying cannabis was like walking into a liquor barn with all it's variety and price points.
Am trying to get on growing at a site being built now about a mile away... I'll still grow my own... the level of attention a small grow gets....
Screenshot_2018-01-18-22-53-56.png

Nice price breaks eh?

Am trying to get on growing at a site being built now about a mile away... I'll still grow my own... the level of attention a small grow gets....View attachment 852429

Nice price breaks eh?

Good luck getting on board with a commercial grow. It would be interesting to see behind the scenes.
I keep seeing the menus and live in hope.
:pass:

It's just the wiled west untill there is government regulations.. sad to say.. we don't have a cannabis format other than what the few good states have done.. take off schedule 1 lets talk more.. FYI I'll never buy from a store. I only like what I grow.

You all have a great day/night. Time for me to sign off for the night and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to put the seeds in their pots.

It's just the wiled west untill there is government regulations.. sad to say.. we don't have a cannabis format other than what the few good states have done.. take off schedule 1 lets talk more.. FYI I'll never buy from a store. I only like what I grow.
Here is one bill that is being proposed. https://herb.co/marijuana/news/hr-4779-bill-protect-states-weed-laws and there is another one done by Sen. Booker to federally legalize www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2017/08/01/booker-seeks-federal-marijuana-legalization-113716

Taking it off schedule 1 would be a game changer globally.
Do you bake your own bread or brew your own beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back