Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda looking forward to harvest day.
Not too bad for being a rookie and this approaching the end of my second grow.
First grow an auto...
This being my first photo grow.
Dinafem critical
IMG_20180117_175423.jpg
IMG_20180117_175350.jpg
IMG_20180117_175409.jpg
+ 2.0

@green genes thats a nice Chevy!!! I have a 04 4Runner I built from a wreck... Nice truck!!!! I have a 1990 Honda Civic sedan "toy" I drive to work and somtimes i just like to drive it!!!
beat up on some mopars and Chevy camaros..I can walk An RS but the SS not so much!!! Im a 180HP and 2,300lbs :headbang:
techno_F4engine.jpg

ef sedan.jpg

BIG MOTOR!!!!!! Its from a 1995 Acura Integra GSR!!
ef sgr.jpg

eff sedan.jpg

Last edited:
@Dabber or anyone for that matter.
You know any seedbanks here in the US that have a decent selection of autos? I'm not too impressed with seedsman, and if I can find an American seedbank, this will be the last time I use them. I don't want to bitch about my reasons, But I will if you want haha
I've always been under the impression that it's better to buy from overseas because if customs takes the seeds that's basically the end of your troubles and the bank will typically resend your order. Whereas if you're sending state to state and it gets intercepted now law enforcement can get involved and you're open to a whole lot more legal issues.

I don't want to give out bad information, but I have had seeds taken before by customs, the rest of the package came through with a letter telling me that if I wanted the contents of the package to go pick it up lol

I've always been under the impression that it's better to buy from overseas because if customs takes the seeds that's basically the end of your troubles and the bank will typically resend your order. Whereas if you're sending state to state and it gets intercepted now law enforcement can get involved and you're open to a whole lot more legal issues.

I don't want to give out bad information, but I have had seeds taken before by customs, the rest of the package came through with a letter telling me that if I wanted the contents of the package to go pick it up lol
Its best to make your own seeds!!!! :pass:

@green genes thats a nice Chevy!!! I have a 04 4Runner I built from a wreck... Nice truck!!!! I have a 1990 Honda Civic sedan "toy" I drive to work and somtimes i just like to drive it!!!
beat up on some mopars and Chevy camaros..I can walk An RS but the SS not so much!!! Im a 180HP and 2,300lbs :headbang:
View attachment 851706
BIG MOTOR!!!!!! Its from a 1995 Acura Integra GSR!!
View attachment 851707
View attachment 851708

Oh she's a fine example of the species. Known for their prowess on outlasting Mustangs and Horse Killers. She goes from A to B in 14 parsecs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back