Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, I lived in New England, Canada, Washington. I worked at ski resorts. I love snow. Cold don't bother me that much. You would hate it here in the summer though! 100+ degrees for weeks at a time with 80 to 90% humidity.

Yeah you are right man...weeks at a time of 100+ would be too much...it would be that 80-90% rh that would do you in, not so much the heat!! When we get 100F and 80%+ its brutal....so hot and humid you cant do anything!! Fortunately its never weeks on end

Yeah you are right man...weeks at a time of 100+ would be too much...it would be that 80-90% rh that would do you in, not so much the heat!! When we get 100F and 80%+ its brutal....so hot and humid you cant do anything!! Fortunately its never weeks on end

You can always put on another warm layer of clothes, but you can only take off so many. So I prefer cold to heat. But @1939bear and @trailanimal are dealing with other worldy cold. There aint no getting away from -20 degrees actual temps.

Hahaha well put✌️ I like ppl as long as there equal Respect and I don't do crowd's my mind can't handle it I get anxious to bad
Crowds have never bothered me. I love being on stage.
...and I'm not a "small guy". (6'1", 210lbs) so I have no reason to avoid crowds unless it looks like I'm going to have to plow through them. On foot, I mean...

Is anyone in here into bodybuilding/powerlifting? Once I get my damned order grown out (if it arrives) I'm going to experiment with a rso/mct oil mix to see if there are any added benefits to it, stacked with the normal protein, creatine, multivitamin and diet. Anyone know of any research that's been done on the subject?

Crowds have never bothered me. I love being on stage.
...and I'm not a "small guy". (6'1", 210lbs) so I have no reason to avoid crowds unless it looks like I'm going to have to plow through them. On foot, I mean...

Is anyone in here into bodybuilding/powerlifting? Once I get my damned order grown out (if it arrives) I'm going to experiment with a rso/mct oil mix to see if there are any added benefits to it, stacked with the normal protein, creatine, multivitamin and diet. Anyone know of any research that's been done on the subject?

Although I do not lift, or smoke for that matter. Iam constantly reading up on fact/fiction. I have read some articles on smoking and exercise and the consensuses is that it does help. I should have bookmarked them..lol
579030a387d10021243b547f50afe4b2.jpg

Although I do not lift, or smoke for that matter. Iam constantly reading up on fact/fiction. I have read some articles on smoking and exercise and the consensuses is that it does help. I should have bookmarked them..lol
View attachment 851659
I won't smoke during a workout cycle. I'm going to make oil to use for those times. Should have the same effect though, with added ketosis of mct oil lol

Morning AFN...well, this city is in chaos. :funny: They have no idea how to handle a 1/2" of snow and sleet...shut city down..head to bomb shelters. brake out ammo boxes.raid the local walmart, turn on emergency radio, get your gas laterns ready, put water in tub. sitting here shaking my head giggling. but, thanks for the day off. :funny:

same here bud. We got 3 inches though. There hasn't been one car go down my street yet today. It's pretty funny really. I'm thinkin of going for a spin, there's a parking lot that is calling out for some donuts.

3" is a snowstorm? Damn bud...you would not like it up here!! We got 12"+ twice last week....4wd does nothing without snow tires!! ;)

While it hasn't been bad here luckily so far this year, I did get to make a lovely drive through a blizzard recently that made me ready to move out to the Vegas desert and never have to deal with snow again.

Imagine this same drive between Billings, MT and Buffalo, WY only after dark and in a little Jeep wrangler, and that's the drive I recently was crazy enough to make coming back from visiting family over Xmas. One of those that if I'd have known it was snowing so much I'd have holed up for the night in Billings, but once you're in it there's no where to stop and nothing to do but just keep going and hope the tail lights in front of you that are all you can see know where they're going.

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back