Status
Not open for further replies.

Mornin neighbor.

IMG_20180117_101950.jpg

That would be sweet smell of Red Oak smoke over the old girl there. I call her Barley on account a thats what she hauled in her first life. A horse trailer with a foal named Barley.

Crowds have never bothered me. I love being on stage.
...and I'm not a "small guy". (6'1", 210lbs) so I have no reason to avoid crowds unless it looks like I'm going to have to plow through them. On foot, I mean...

Is anyone in here into bodybuilding/powerlifting? Once I get my damned order grown out (if it arrives) I'm going to experiment with a rso/mct oil mix to see if there are any added benefits to it, stacked with the normal protein, creatine, multivitamin and diet. Anyone know of any research that's been done on the subject?
I've ran portions of marathons and full shorter races very medicated. It's pretty much the only way I enjoy running.

Lifting weights is great because it just seems effortless when it puts you in the zone. Without a spot I would just do more reps of a weight I'm comfortable doing, with a spot I'm always trying to max out.

My favorite physical activity tho has to be playing basketball. Because I'm not thinking as much and just doing the game seems to flow so much better.

This is too funny not to share. My GF drives a 4wd truck, and doesnt know how to engage 4wd. So I showed her, several times over the last year and explained how it works... etc... My GF texted me thusly just now::

her: I used 4wd today!!!! :d5:

me: clapping hands emoji, fist emoji....

her: Ass

me: ??

her: I fell on my assignment

her: I mean ass

me: Oh I thought you were calling me an ass for clapping

her: well that's true too, now im double butt hurt!

@Dabber or anyone for that matter.
You know any seedbanks here in the US that have a decent selection of autos? I'm not too impressed with seedsman, and if I can find an American seedbank, this will be the last time I use them. I don't want to bitch about my reasons, But I will if you want haha

no looking myself

I'm not going to lie, the fishballs smell like a strip club during a heatwave with a broken a/c.
Yea I just got busted for the first time on my stinky tea, I used a whole fishball hehe. Just got my official tealab rig fired up. I figured my housemates were immune to the smell of fish but I guess it was a bit much for the off-season:haha:

@Dabber or anyone for that matter.
You know any seedbanks here in the US that have a decent selection of autos? I'm not too impressed with seedsman, and if I can find an American seedbank, this will be the last time I use them. I don't want to bitch about my reasons, But I will if you want haha
As far as I know there isn't one, let us know if you find anything

I've ran portions of marathons and full shorter races very medicated. It's pretty much the only way I enjoy running.

Lifting weights is great because it just seems effortless when it puts you in the zone. Without a spot I would just do more reps of a weight I'm comfortable doing, with a spot I'm always trying to max out.

My favorite physical activity tho has to be playing basketball. Because I'm not thinking as much and just doing the game seems to flow so much better.
I do more of a body specific workout. Lots of shit like pin presses, along with the exercises from the "strongman" regime I saw results from... On top of the Army Ranger pt (200 push up, sit up, as many pull up/chin ups as I can do, and a 2-5 mile run.) I don't run on days I do the carries from the strongman regime. Walking is hard enough lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back