Status
Not open for further replies.
waterpipes froze damnit. I got my space heater moved to basement and hung some damn blankets. Good thing I got all pex pipes in there. They go by the motto bend don't break. Gonna have to do another round of basement work I guess. When I got the place it had unconnected kitchen drain pipes, camel crickets by the hundreds, and about 20 rodents nests in the ducts.

needless to say, I spent a lot of time clearing that shit out.

waterpipes froze damnit. I got my space heater moved to basement and hung some damn blankets. Good thing I got all pex pipes in there. They go by the motto bend don't break. Gonna have to do another round of basement work I guess. When I got the place it had unconnected kitchen drain pipes, camel crickets by the hundreds, and about 20 rodents nests in the ducts.

I figured there'd be some frozen pipes down south this morning, from what I'd heard on the news.

Try leaving the water on over night its keeps the water moving and water really cant freeze if its moving plus less pressure . crack open all the the facets in the house..

I figured there'd be some frozen pipes down south this morning, from what I'd heard on the news.

I made coffee two hours ago, so it shoudnt be too bad, it's all the way at the main though. I may have to dig it up and hit it with a heat gun.

not uet, but it should soon. I start getting sunlight at about 11 am on the house, but the main is at the wrong side for sunlight. It will be fine, this isn't the first time I forgot let it dribble overnight. I forgot because I don't have a kitchen sink or counter, thats my farthest tap.

"ISC (International Service Center) has only one function, to send mail on its way to the next location. Since some sorting operations take place only once a day, no package should be there for 24 hours. What confuses people is that after it is done there, it will be in transport, where tracking is not able to be done. Parcel tracking is done on machines at postal facilities. No update after ISC means it is moving to the next state in its journey. Tracking is unable to tell you where something is but can tell you only where it was at that minute."
@Dabber Just in case you get the same page I do at the USPS website... IF you got tracking anyway...

"ISC (International Service Center) has only one function, to send mail on its way to the next location. Since some sorting operations take place only once a day, no package should be there for 24 hours. What confuses people is that after it is done there, it will be in transport, where tracking is not able to be done. Parcel tracking is done on machines at postal facilities. No update after ISC means it is moving to the next state in its journey. Tracking is unable to tell you where something is but can tell you only where it was at that minute."
@Dabber Just in case you get the same page I do at the USPS website... IF you got tracking anyway...

No tracking just Royal mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back