Status
Not open for further replies.
No tracking just Royal mail
One day it will miraculously appear at your door step . Haha happened once after 2 months for me and I had given up hope. Then I see it went to Mumbai first which was a total opposite side of the planet to me but hey I got it. Lol

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Try leaving the water on over night its keeps the water moving and water really cant freeze if its moving plus less pressure . crack open all the the facets in the house..

Must not live in a place where drought is part of the conversation most every year like it is here. :smoking:

I'd heard to leave them open just enough for a slow, slow drip to come out. But when doing that it's not to keep them from freezing but rather to give the pressure somewhere to go if things do start to freeze (water expands when it freezes) so that the pipes are less likely to crack or burst.

:snow2:
frozen-pipes-basement.jpg

ice-palace-1.jpg

2cafcbec539472c4ede26f8aba5233a8.jpg

@Jraven

Oh yeah, a whole fish ball will really blow it up, my basement smells like Bikini Bottom ( Spongebob's home ) from a little over a tablespoon..but the sweetness of the tea is kind of trying to overpower it
Yep, I got a couple comments hehe.The new pump (the 571) is noisy too, so I will have to come up with a place to brew tea not in the cabin.:)

waterpipes froze damnit. I got my space heater moved to basement and hung some damn blankets. Good thing I got all pex pipes in there. They go by the motto bend don't break. Gonna have to do another round of basement work I guess. When I got the place it had unconnected kitchen drain pipes, camel crickets by the hundreds, and about 20 rodents nests in the ducts.

needless to say, I spent a lot of time clearing that shit out.
PEX!

Must not live in a place where drought is part of the conversation most every year like it is here. :smoking:

I'd heard to leave them open just enough for a slow, slow drip to come out. But when doing that it's not to keep them from freezing but rather to give the pressure somewhere to go if things do start to freeze (water expands when it freezes) so that the pipes are less likely to crack or burst.

ice-palace-1.jpg

been my experience water under pressure freezes faster than non pressurized

ice-palace-1.jpg

fucking gut wrenching! look @All that work
some patience Karma your way grobro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back