Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing guitar for 25 years. I chose to smoke pot and play music when I was young, Instead of going out and making friends. I'm extremely extroverted, but have a general disdain for people in public spaces until they prove they've got a functional brain, and aren't assholes. Even though I'm kind of an asshole haha
Hahaha well put✌️ I like ppl as long as there equal Respect and I don't do crowd's my mind can't handle it I get anxious to bad

Bong rips n coffee
1516196959899418657001.jpg

Pretty cool little mutation I found today while doing some defol. I’m calling it a Nautilus Leaf. Anyone seen it before?
View attachment 851574

Cool! I think theres a thread for mutant pics here somewhere. Please find it and share that one! I bet it would give @Waira a smile.

I watered these ladies 4 days ago..I picked up the buckets and no weight to them today so I said oh shit they must of upped their drinking habits..So yeah running around crazy trying to prep a tea so I can get them watered tomorrow..Probably should of watered yesterday but shit happens, they'll forgive me..

View attachment 851582

GG dude. Nice plant. But WTF..... I remember the seedling photos, and I'm like Hey Man!!! Mine should have done by the time yours got that size, but you caught me up. Damn thats some fast growing you got there. I'm in bloody week 14 at roughly the same flower stage.

jealous.....

Morning AFN...well, this city is in chaos. :funny: They have no idea how to handle a 1/2" of snow and sleet...shut city down..head to bomb shelters. brake out ammo boxes.raid the local walmart, turn on emergency radio, get your gas laterns ready, put water in tub. sitting here shaking my head giggling. but, thanks for the day off. :funny:

Morning AFN...well, this city is in chaos. :funny: They have no idea how to handle a 1/2" of snow and sleet...shut city down..head to bomb shelters. brake out ammo boxes.raid the local walmart, turn on emergency radio, get your gas laterns ready, put water in tub. sitting here shaking my head giggling. but, thanks for the day off. :funny:
It's just cold here and I shut myself down hahaha TV and smoke for my day

same here bud. We got 3 inches though. There hasn't been one car go down my street yet today. It's pretty funny really. I'm thinkin of going for a spin, there's a parking lot that is calling out for some donuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back