Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the coco set up I will be using on my next grow . This was designed by a Canadian co. as a complete system . The disk on top is a starter cube for your seed . After the seed shows roots you simply place it on the larger cube . The large cube consists of various grades of coco ( course to fine top to bottom ) You pre charge the large cube just as you would normal coco . I will pre charge with worm / bat guano tea . My intention was to use just teas for the veg/ bloom stages but I may resort to using my Remo nutrients If it looks like their could be a problem . I'm exited to get this under way . :biggrin:
View attachment 851602
i use coco bear id love to see how this goes if it ends up a better product

i use coco bear id love to see how this goes if it ends up a better product
I'm itching to get at it but I wan't to get it right the first time . It seems so easy just a matter of getting a watering / feeding schedule that works !! I'm fortunate to have met the man that designed this setup and he has explained the theory and practice of growing in coco and has told me if I have problems just call him . He has 30 years of growing pot so A good person to have available . :thumbsup:

Mine was ordered on the 3rd when did yours ship
The 10th.
I emailed them a few times about it, and got several apologies, and was told they're still backed up because of Black Friday and are working with a skeleton crew. They said orders from the 2nd and 3rd should be shipped by the 11th at the latest.
Your shit's probably sitting next to mine in NYC right now.

IMG_20180117_061724.jpg
Double Grape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back