Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using a new coco system my next grow . I was entertaining the idea of using a combo worm / bat guano tea only . I have enough bay poop to last me the next 10 years .

Hmm, I don't know too much about coco style growing other than it is part of my base mix..I know guano can be strong and throw shit out of wack if used in excess though..People do use teas with coco I know that and they use castings,enzymes to break down left over root matter, alfalfa meal, guano you name it.

This is the coco set up I will be using on my next grow . This was designed by a Canadian co. as a complete system . The disk on top is a starter cube for your seed . After the seed shows roots you simply place it on the larger cube . The large cube consists of various grades of coco ( course to fine top to bottom ) You pre charge the large cube just as you would normal coco . I will pre charge with worm / bat guano tea . My intention was to use just teas for the veg/ bloom stages but I may resort to using my Remo nutrients If it looks like their could be a problem . I'm exited to get this under way . :biggrin:
DSCN1688.JPG

Pretty much with an AACT, you are adding your inoculants ( worm castings,compost)( diversity is key )which contain the microbes you are going for in a bag and to water..You then want plenty of agitation and oxygen for the microbes to be suspended in the water and survive..Once these microbes are in your water, they need to eat to multiply..So you would add food inputs..Fish Hydrolysate,sugars etc..These microbes are then watered into your soil where they can establish colonies and break down matter that's in your soil to be made available..It's a food chain or soil food web..For example, Bacteria will snack on multiple inputs in your soil, digest them then either die or be eaten by larger microbes like protozoa who will then excrete the nutrients the bacteria consumed, making it available..There's more to it but I'll be typing forever lol

20171230_183554.jpg

This is the coco set up I will be using on my next grow . This was designed by a Canadian co. as a complete system . The disk on top is a starter cube for your seed . After the seed shows roots you simply place it on the larger cube . The large cube consists of various grades of coco ( course to fine top to bottom ) You pre charge the large cube just as you would normal coco . I will pre charge with worm / bat guano tea . My intention was to use just teas for the veg/ bloom stages but I may resort to using my Remo nutrients If it looks like their could be a problem . I'm exited to get this under way . :biggrin:
View attachment 851602

Looks fun, coco grows some monster plants :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back