Status
Not open for further replies.
how long you bubble?. and do you raise temp?

The more stuff that goes in usually the longer the bubble, same as with temperature..The colder the longer..I have an aquarium heater in the bucket and the temp reads about 72 F..I'll bubble this tea for about 20-22 hours..Usually 12-24 hours is a good range for teas depending on inputs and how much..

I watered these ladies 4 days ago..I picked up the buckets and no weight to them today so I said oh shit they must of upped their drinking habits..So yeah running around crazy trying to prep a tea so I can get them watered tomorrow..Probably should of watered yesterday but shit happens, they'll forgive me..

IMG_20180117_001512.jpg

I watered these ladies 4 days ago..I picked up the buckets and no weight to them today so I said oh shit they must of upped their drinking habits..So yeah running around crazy trying to prep a tea so I can get them watered tomorrow..Probably should of watered yesterday but shit happens, they'll forgive me..

View attachment 851582

Beautiful bush :headbang:

We determined that my Seedsman black friday order was lost. They re-shipped right away. Not that that is going to happen to you!

They were a month last time- much slower than before.

They have excellent customer service. I wanted Liberty Haze, and I saw it was a Barney's promo so I ordered something else expecting to have both strains. It didn't come, so I explained it to them. Since they don't re-ship freebies, they promised to make it up to me in the next order. They sent me a total of 6 Amnesia fems, 4 of them auto. While not the strain I originally wanted, its still a favorite 6 beans will last me a long time so I am very :thumbsup:.

They were a month last time- much slower than before.

They have excellent customer service. I wanted Liberty Haze, and I saw it was a Barney's promo so I ordered something else expecting to have both strains. It didn't come, so I explained it to them. Since they don't re-ship freebies, they promised to make it up to me in the next order. They sent me a total of 6 Amnesia fems, 4 of them auto. While not the strain I originally wanted, its still a favorite 6 beans will last me a long time so I am very :thumbsup:.

Yep I waited a long time before I let them know I hadn't got it, over a month...they didn't even hesitate just sent the new order. Certainly a go-to dealer for me.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back