Status
Not open for further replies.
The brewing begins..

IMG_20180117_015119.jpg

Mine too . Curious to know whether you use nutrients as well or do you just use teas to feed ??

Everything is amended in my soil and composted for a few months..The teas just keep the diversity in the soil strong amongst the microbes and the populations up so they can do their thing..Granted, sometimes the soil might start running out of gas, like a few leaves below yellowing sooner than I want..So I'll just make a tea to give them a boost and carry them through..For flowering I may make a flower tea, then to my gallon watering pitcher do half water/half tea depending on strength..then to that plain old water before adding in the tea a few drops of say Foxfarm big bloom ( guano & castings ) to give that additional direct feed, like a booster.. I could use just water and the occasional Cal/mag applications and be done, maybe a bloom top dressing but teas are nice.

And my top dressing for bloom is the soil mix that I composted with just additional lime and Organicare bloom granules..A good inch or two layered on top and everytime you water it works itself in and plumps up those buds.

Everything is amended in my soil and composted for a few months..The teas just keep the diversity in the soil strong amongst the microbes and the populations up so they can do their thing..Granted, sometimes the soil might start running out of gas, like a few leaves below yellowing sooner than I want..So I'll just make a tea to give them a boost and carry them through..For flowering I may make a flower tea, then to my gallon watering pitcher do half water/half tea depending on strength..then to that plain old water before adding in the tea a few drops of say Foxfarm big bloom ( guano & castings ) to give that additional direct feed, like a booster.. I could use just water and the occasional Cal/mag applications and be done, maybe a bloom top dressing but teas are nice.
I'm using a new coco system my next grow . I was entertaining the idea of using a combo worm / bat guano tea only . I have enough bat poop to last me the next 10 years .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back