Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should enter this one in the solo cup grow . :crying:
DSCN1690.JPG

@Dabber or anyone for that matter.
You know any seedbanks here in the US that have a decent selection of autos? I'm not too impressed with seedsman, and if I can find an American seedbank, this will be the last time I use them. I don't want to bitch about my reasons, But I will if you want haha

I wish I could play an instrument I love music but can't even toot my own Horn hahahah
I've been playing guitar for 25 years. I chose to smoke pot and play music when I was young, Instead of going out and making friends. I'm extremely extroverted, but have a general disdain for people in public spaces until they prove they've got a functional brain, and aren't assholes. Even though I'm kind of an asshole haha

@Dabber or anyone for that matter.
You know any seedbanks here in the US that have a decent selection of autos? I'm not too impressed with seedsman, and if I can find an American seedbank, this will be the last time I use them. I don't want to bitch about my reasons, But I will if you want haha
Why not try Mephisto . Not in the U.S. but i"ve never had a problem with getting their products del . to Canada in 7 days plus they always send goodies . :thumbsup: and their products are pretty dam good . :biggrin: did you see that Mitch plugging the company .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back