Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Renaissance Redneck , last I heard he was sooo busy with his book he writing and teaching his course on fine wire jewelry, but it has been a bit too long since he checked in.

Getting a bit worried if I am honest. A good guy. We miss him don't we.
We do, and thanks for the update. :toke:

Ya man.... got my first draft put together for a nute schedule. Now I just have to actually record what I do and write it under the recommended amounts. I would appreciate any feedback you guys have, I based the numbers on 1/4 dosage from the AN calculator, but I rounded the numbers and converted to Oz. for ease of use. Let me know if it looks off to you. Each week assumes a fresh reservoir, what I do in reality is add farr less than the table requires and do not change the water out until flower, and harvest. So this is just a guide.

GG's AN nute schedule for autos. :dragon6:based on 1/4 of AN nute calculator and adjusted for ease of use.

Advanced
Nutrients
27G res.

WEEK---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7---------8
PPM------------200-----300-----500-----600----800----1000----1200-----1200------------------

Grow-----------1oz-----1.5z-----2oz-----3oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro-----------1oz-----1.5oz---2oz-----3oz----4oz-----4oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Bloom-------------------------------------------------4oz-----5oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Additives------2oz------3oz-----3oz-----3oz----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

Advanced
Nutrients
7G res.

WEEK---------1----------2----------3----------4---------5--------6--------7-------8
PPM------------200-----300------500--------600-----800----1000---1200---1200------------------

Grow-----------.5oz-----1oz-----1.5oz-----2oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro----------.5oz-----1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----4oz-----4oz-----------------

Bloom------------------------------------------------------3oz----4oz-----4oz------4oz-----------------

Additives------1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

Ya man.... got my first draft put together for a nute schedule. Now I just have to actually record what I do and write it under the recommended amounts. I would appreciate any feedback you guys have, I based the numbers on 1/4 dosage from the AN calculator, but I rounded the numbers and converted to Oz. for ease of use. Let me know if it looks off to you. Each week assumes a fresh reservoir, what I do in reality is add farr less than the table requires and do not change the water out until flower, and harvest. So this is just a guide.

GG's AN nute schedule for autos. :dragon6:based on 1/4 of AN nute calculator and adjusted for ease of use.

Advanced
Nutrients
27G res.

WEEK---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7---------8
PPM------------200-----300-----500-----600----800----1000----1200-----1200------------------

Grow-----------1oz-----1.5z-----2oz-----3oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro-----------1oz-----1.5oz---2oz-----3oz----4oz-----4oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Bloom-------------------------------------------------4oz-----5oz-----5oz------5oz-----------------

Additives------2oz------3oz-----3oz-----3oz----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------

Advanced
Nutrients
7G res.

WEEK---------1----------2----------3----------4---------5--------6--------7-------8
PPM------------200-----300------500--------600-----800----1000---1200---1200------------------

Grow-----------.5oz-----1oz-----1.5oz-----2oz--------------------------------------------------------

Micro----------.5oz-----1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----4oz-----4oz-----------------

Bloom------------------------------------------------------3oz----4oz-----4oz------4oz-----------------

Additives------1oz------1.5oz-----2oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz-----3oz------3oz-----------------
...so, With 40 gallons rushing back and forth between two totes, I'd still use a similar ppm, right?
I shouldn't say rushing... I'll be using two 80gph pumps...not too fast, not too slow.

...so, With 40 gallons rushing back and forth between two totes, I'd still use a similar ppm, right?
I shouldn't say rushing... I'll be using two 80gph pumps...not too fast, not too slow.

ya, same PPM, it just requires roughly double the amounts I listed. I use two 27 gallon totes in RDWC also, and total volume of water is 27G. So it would be the same for you. I just want to make sure you know that those numbers change depending on how often you change out the water. I will update it with real world numbers when I go through my next grow.

ya, same PPM, it just requires roughly double the amounts I listed. I use two 27 gallon totes in RDWC also, and total volume of water is 27G. So it would be the same for you. I just want to make sure you know that those numbers change depending on how often you change out the water. I will update it with real world numbers when I go through my next grow.
I'm honestly hoping that having that set up helps net me insanely high yields, honestly. I'm thinking of running either Victory seed's northern lights, the freebie Mexican Airlines, or the Mephisto Genetic's Sour Hound since the highest yield I've seen on that is 115 grams. I do understand the plant's genetics play a part in it, btw.

I'm honestly hoping that having that set up helps net me insanely high yields, honestly. I'm thinking of running either Victory seed's northern lights, the freebie Mexican Airlines, or the Mephisto Genetic's Sour Hound since the highest yield I've seen on that is 115 grams. I do understand the plant's genetics play a part in it, btw.

NL will yield for you, I pulled a solid half pound off of my last one, and the one before that was bigger, but I lost a couple Oz to bud rot on it. My plants take consistently 10 weeks or more, and they get really big. Big is not necessarily more harvest weight though. My average is over a 1/4 pound but you still will get the variability in bud density and indica/sativa structures.

@Dichoti if your reservoir is roughly double mine, imagine what could happen. These two are even bigger now than in these pics almost a week ago. The one in the back is now almost 6 ft tall and 4 ft wide. The one in the front is finishing up, and it's 62 inches by 3ft. The bud structure is sparse like a sativa, the NL buds got massive compared.

Week 12, ALF5, F2

_IGP1066.JPG
_IGP1059.JPG
IMG_20180106_085234_Bokeh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back