Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudge:
  • 3 cups organic sugar
  • 3/4 cup cannabis butter
  • 2/3 cup evaporated milk (i added a bit more because i added chocolate)
  • 1 12-oz. (340 g) package Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
  • a few handfuls of semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 7-oz. (198 g) jar Marshmallow crème
  • 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts and almonds
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:

Combine sugar, cannabutter and milk in a saucepan; bring to soft rolling boil, stirring constantly. (it will burn fast, keep stirring)

Continue soft boiling 2-3 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring and not allowing it to scorch. Make sure your heat is at medium to low.

Remove from heat, stir in chocolate until melted.

Add marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla, beat until blended.

Pour into greased 9 X 13-inch baking pan.

Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.

I found they are greasy, and would best be kept in the fridge or freezer for storage. If you are carrying them out of the house, try parchment paper, or wax paper wrapping. They melt easy.

_AWW0185.JPG

What up peeps gonna be along night here in Dabberville the wife isn't feeling well and I'll be up all night so gonna hang out jam, take care of the wife and may even feed the girls later on

Thats cool. My GF is adopted, and she recently did the DNA thing. She is finding all sorts of family scattered about. She got to meet her genetic mom, and is still finding new cousins and such at age 50. And on a side note, and possibly cooler than that. She takes care of her elderly mother at home, and today Momma asked for some weed. I was overjoyed, I had made her some canna fudge a few months ago and froze it. So we tested out a 1 inch cube of fudge for her tonight. We should get a report by morning.
Awesome about Mom asking about some weed..lol No DNA test used in this, just going off hear say and gossip. Even back in the day women liked talking about other women and of course those local scandals, having a child out of wed lock back then was big time talk. With the power of the internet and cell phones...well here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back