Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dichoti if your reservoir is roughly double mine, imagine what could happen. These two are even bigger now than in these pics almost a week ago. The one in the back is now almost 6 ft tall and 4 ft wide. The one in the front is finishing up, and it's 62 inches by 3ft.

Week 12, ALF5, F2

View attachment 850436
:jawdrop: nice really nice

2 day 39 nuggets right underneath the main cola

IMG_20180113_202524.jpg

@Dichoti if your reservoir is roughly double mine, imagine what could happen. These two are even bigger now than in these pics almost a week ago. The one in the back is now almost 6 ft tall and 4 ft wide. The one in the front is finishing up, and it's 62 inches by 3ft. The bud structure is sparse like a sativa, the NL buds got massive compared.

Week 12, ALF5, F2

View attachment 850443 View attachment 850444 View attachment 850436
I can't wait for my seeds to get here, now. How big do you think the Mexican Airlines will get?

So. Had a 12 year old girl message me today. Apparently I may be her dad. I'd be in shock if this was the first time I'd gotten that message. This is seriously about the 9th time I've got messages like that. Maybe I should have invested in rubbers, instead of stage gear back in the late 90s/early 2000s haha.

Two years ago I was sent out on a hunt to find out if my wife had another sibling. Asking questions, researching for about 3 months I found her sister that she had never met . They met for the first time shorty after finding her .Turns out they only lived 3 hours away from their respective home towns their whole life. After some talking and unanswered questions, they were both convinced that they may in fact have another sibling, a brother. Back to the hunt I went..this one took a little longer. About six months of searching, and phone calls. I found their youngest brother, he was born not a half hour from my wifes birthplace, but now in TN. We all made plans to meet. So after 45 years , they all finally found each other. Oh, by the way....their father was in a band that was well known in those parts back in the day.

Two years ago I was sent out on a hunt to find out if my wife had another sibling. Asking questions, researching for about 3 months I found her sister that she had never met . They met for the first time shorty after finding her .Turns out they only lived 3 hours away from their respective home towns their whole life. After some talking and unanswered questions, they were both convinced that they may in fact have another sibling, a brother. Back to the hunt I went..this one took a little longer. About six months of searching, and phone calls. I found their youngest brother, he was born not a half hour from my wifes birthplace, but now in TN. We all made plans to meet. So after 45 years , they all finally found each other. Oh, by the way....their father was in a band that was well known in those parts back in the day.

Thats cool. My GF is adopted, and she recently did the DNA thing. She is finding all sorts of family scattered about. She got to meet her genetic mom, and is still finding new cousins and such at age 50. And on a side note, and possibly cooler than that. She takes care of her elderly mother at home, and today Momma asked for some weed. I was overjoyed, I had made her some canna fudge a few months ago and froze it. So we tested out a 1 inch cube of fudge for her tonight. We should get a report by morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back