Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for the USA folks in here. How do you know if customs got your seeds? The damned USPS page for my package has been stuck on the same "preparing shipment" page for two days now.
You'll be fine. I've had it stuck on that page for 4 days a couple times. Once it did it, and updated the same day and was at my door. You'll know for sure when the package arrives.

Quick question for the USA folks in here. How do you know if customs got your seeds? The damned USPS page for my package has been stuck on the same "preparing shipment" page for two days now.
It used to be you'd get a nice little letter saying they grabbed your goodies, but nothing beyond that.

Yes @hairyman , I was knocked over in a hit and run two weeks ago, got busted rib and foot and more bruises than a black and blue bruised thing. One step nearer and the pooch would have gone under the car and I would have gone over the roof.

In a daft sort of way, I was lucky. I could have been in intensive care now and dogless.. Bastard probably had no insurance or was drunk.

Normally the preparing shipment just means there is a shipping label created and that they are waiting on the package to get scanned in to the system when they receive it.
You'll be fine. I've had it stuck on that page for 4 days a couple times. Once it did it, and updated the same day and was at my door. You'll know for sure when the package arrives.
I'm just getting impatient, I guess. Hell, I was thinking about throwing a couple star jasmine seeds in the rdwc to sate my impatience to grow haha.

Dam ,,,serious stuff then , ,and hear you about at least the dog is ok ,, recover well !!!
P1080171.JPG

lle stop :thumbsup:

Hello Live Stoners,

during Festivus, to the best of my knowledge, fifteen of you guys were awarded spot prizes by my Stoner Elves for just being you. In other words for being helpful, regular posters and just having the AFN Vibe by the bucket load.

My poetry competition attracted tons of entries and the standard was beyond all expectations. @Padawan1972 won 1st prize and 2nd and prizes were awarded too.

During the holidays I was very ill and then got run over ! (I kid you not) but I am on the mend now. A huge thank you to @Ash-a-Ton for looking after the prize list and to all the guys who belong to Team Penguin (a backroom bunch of staff who are just thee best bunch of guys n gals who work so hard for you all).

Three cheers for them.

Now, I think we may still have some seed packs left over, so watch this space in the hope we can gift some more goodies your way. Some senior staff are MIA or busy with life issues, so please give us some time to get the prizes mailed out and sort things.

Watch his space and have a groovy 2018..................eP.

pinguin-huerdenlauf.jpg

Cheers EP.!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

penquin-andamp-martini-clipart-7.jpg
akQRyMPxya-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back