Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dichoti !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy !..................Where have you been eh ? By my reckoning you owe me £4,000 in backdated pocket money.

Give ............... or I get the Child Support Agency onto you .............. couldn't keep it in your pants could you. Even with lady Penguins.............

@Dichoti !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daddy !..................Where have you been eh ? By my reckoning you owe me £4,000 in backdated pocket money.

Give ............... or I get the Child Support Agency onto you .............. couldn't keep it in your pants could you. Even with lady Penguins.............
...I mean, there was that time I blacked out at the penguin exhibit...

You should see the rag. It's a sock. Lol did some time about 14 years ago and that's what I used to shower. Shampoo and a sock for a rag. Only difference now is I use nicer socks. It's convenient and it works. Super simple too. My wife thinks I'm crazy and cheap. You always have those socks that disappear anyways, why not use the odd sock for a rag? Lol

You really get run over P

penguin_in_a_car_shutterstock.jpg
download (1).jpg

treat her good until day 75-80 and let her go 85+ and your will have the best weed ever !!! ...

i can already smell it from here !:cheers:
Oh she's definitely going the long haul. I've got 2 of em, and they seem behind to me. I was thinking 85 and then some. Here's a pic of the buds a little closer. I love how they're stacking. The whole plant is like it.
IMG_20180113_174335.jpg

IMG_20180113_174732.jpg

That was after their last spray of overgrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back