Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Had a 12 year old girl message me today. Apparently I may be her dad. I'd be in shock if this was the first time I'd gotten that message. This is seriously about the 9th time I've got messages like that. Maybe I should have invested in rubbers, instead of stage gear back in the late 90s/early 2000s haha.

So. Had a 12 year old girl message me today. Apparently I may be her dad. I'd be in shock if this was the first time I'd gotten that message. This is seriously about the 9th time I've got messages like that. Maybe I should have invested in rubbers, instead of stage gear back in the late 90s/early 2000s haha.

lol, what'd you do, get rich and famous?

2nd song on lp

lol, what'd you do, get rich and famous?
I wish, dude. Around here that was the height of the "metalcore" scene... And scene girls with open legs were the norm when you were on stage for a half hour playing your best At the Gates rip off riffs. Lots of fun, lots of sex, lots of booze and blood. I miss those days.
Now I play bass in a death metal band, and have a project using a guitar/bass rig similar to Royal Blood's.

Flashing some bush....
IMG_20180113_174307.jpg

Good day/night Stoners. How's everyone doing? Good I hope.
Would it make me a whore if I asked, if there was a badge for bush in live stoners?
Just curious. I didn't know that, but thought I read it somewhere. @Rebel
Oh that's a hubbabubbasmellascope 59 days old.

Flashing some bush....View attachment 850363

Good day/night Stoners. How's everyone doing? Good I hope.
Would it make me a whore if I asked, if there was a badge for bush in live stoners?
Just curious. I didn't know that, but thought I read it somewhere. @Rebel
Oh that's a hubbabubbasmellascope 59 days old.

Very nice man, that's a great shampoo she uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back