Status
Not open for further replies.
@green genes Yeah, there were definitely some hair-pulling moments.. There are few things in this world that I truly hate... Pop music, snobby people, shitty drivers, 4" and 6" flexible ducting.. You know, pretty standard list.. I got all happy that a couple of the hoses got on quick, but then stepped back and realized that I had wires going under when they needed to be over, so I took them off with the hopes they would go back on easy.. Not so much.............

Although I definitely could've used an extra set of hands so I didn't have to wash all of the glass a couple times from finger prints.. I need better cable management for some of the power wires, but I wanted to get the room up and running, and I can figure out the minutia later.. I'm hoping with the 2 HPS running, I won't need the heat mats, but it's been unseasonably warm here, so I won't know until tomorrow morning when I get up and go down to check the temps.. I also need to buy some more HPS bulbs soon...

Anyone know if you run an HID bulb at lesser wattage on a dimmer, if that prolongs the life of the bulb?? I always figured it was the bulb firing so many times that would burn it out faster than just running with conditioned power..

Ready for a battle? Come and sign up for the Seedstockers battle starting in February.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...the-year-2018-first-leg-starts-1st-feb.63336/

Sign up and show your growing skills! I will bring everything i can to the table! :cheers::headbang::smokeout:

Have a great evening stoners! Stay high :passit:

IMG_20180113_151854_801.jpg

howdy stoners ive got a little experiment for you.
anyone who has “cortana” on their phone (most android) or has an xbox one.
say into the microphone of your phone, xbox one headseat or infront of an xbox kinnect. while theyre connected to the internet.

“hey cortana, do you share my information with anyone else”

and watch what happens.
my xbox one shut down and restarted then refused to answer the question after i “cleared cache.” and then it said “i’ll politely refuse to answer that and suggest a new toppic.”

got worried cos i started seeing weed dealers and hydro suppliers popping up on my facebook in the “recommended” bit. ive got full sky package, netflix, amazon prime tv, and fek knows what else all going through my xbox1 without anything other than an internet connection.
everything i do goes through my xbox1, wich is where cortana is “living” according to her.
i got videos but my mrs, bairn or pet come into every take. try for yourselves though.
ask it “hey cortana, would you lie to me”
“hey cortana, what do you know about me”
stuff like that.

howdy stoners ive got a little experiment for you.
anyone who has “cortana” on their phone (most android) or has an xbox one.
say into the microphone of your phone, xbox one headseat or infront of an xbox kinnect. while theyre connected to the internet.

“hey cortana, do you share my information with anyone else”

and watch what happens.
my xbox one shut down and restarted then refused to answer the question after i “cleared cache.” and then it said “i’ll politely refuse to answer that and suggest a new toppic.”

got worried cos i started seeing weed dealers and hydro suppliers popping up on my facebook in the “recommended” bit. ive got full sky package, netflix, amazon prime tv, and fek knows what else all going through my xbox1 without anything other than an internet connection.
everything i do goes through my xbox1, wich is where cortana is “living” according to her.
i got videos but my mrs, bairn or pet come into every take. try for yourselves though.
ask it “hey cortana, would you lie to me”
“hey cortana, what do you know about me”
stuff like that.
what like the night? Tried your question a few times. Hahaha thanks that made me laugh like fuck 1st Q: Do you share my information? A: No reply it locked my phone. Asked question again A: Consider this a polite dodge of question! ( haha fuck u I thought) asked same question again A: the internet and i are not talkin right now. Totally outstanded by the response I got I asked why, have you fallen out so it papped me on to the English dictionary. Wtf but thanks for the laughs.

Evening Good AFn ...

i have just come down on my 1 feb comps seeds... dinafem White Widow CBD ... Seedstocker BlackBerrygum (another), and Mephisto Grape Walker Kush (have 2 growing atm ) ...

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back