Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up @hecno ?!? Been a while.. I haven't, but had seen a couple people using them on another forum..

Finally got the grow room about 95%.. Wife has been outta town since Thursday morning, and I didn't feel like work on Friday, so I said, "Fuck it.." I spent about 8hrs yesterday pulling the whole grow area apart, separating pieces and parts to slim down everything, and then mounting the studs to the ceiling to begin a sort of electronics trellis/trestle.. I haven't mounted the carbon scrubber yet, and am not sure if I even will, but eventually I probably will have to... Area started a little over 4ft x 4ft (about 1.5m x 1.5m), and now it's a bit bigger.. About 4.5ft x 9ft.. I'm running 2 HID fixtures, Genesis 600w HPS bulbs, 4" inline fan (which isn't on, the room is enjoying the warmth!!), and 5 AutoCOBs @ 3500K color temp on the other flank. I have one more, but I'm gonna save it and buy another 2, put the old grow box back up and tuck it in a corner for my testing..

Before:

View attachment 850264

After:

View attachment 850265

I'm gonna be transplanting some seedlings in a little bit, and that will pretty much fill the majority of the area.. Starting some Delicious Jack Herer photo fem seeds and some Seedsman Blueberry photo seeds. Gonna veg them out a few months and them flip them, start burning up some of this seed stock!!!
more room to grow!
live stoner moving forward!

evening peeps :pass:
002 (6).JPG

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back