Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHTY!
FESTIVUS 2.4
P1060238.JPG

got worried cos i started seeing weed dealers and hydro suppliers popping up on my facebook in the “recommended” bit. ive got full sky package, netflix, amazon prime tv, and fek knows what else all going through my xbox1 without

this has facebook as proberbly the start.... somewhere along u liked something .. that put u in the database ...

howdy stoners ive got a little experiment for you.
anyone who has “cortana” on their phone (most android) or has an xbox one.
say into the microphone of your phone, xbox one headseat or infront of an xbox kinnect. while theyre connected to the internet.

“hey cortana, do you share my information with anyone else”

and watch what happens.
my xbox one shut down and restarted then refused to answer the question after i “cleared cache.” and then it said “i’ll politely refuse to answer that and suggest a new toppic.”

got worried cos i started seeing weed dealers and hydro suppliers popping up on my facebook in the “recommended” bit. ive got full sky package, netflix, amazon prime tv, and fek knows what else all going through my xbox1 without anything other than an internet connection.
everything i do goes through my xbox1, wich is where cortana is “living” according to her.
i got videos but my mrs, bairn or pet come into every take. try for yourselves though.
ask it “hey cortana, would you lie to me”
“hey cortana, what do you know about me”
stuff like that.

not surprised, my Occulus Rift has a hot mic too.

Morning all . It is 5 am on a Sunday morning and am am waiting for the sun to come up . Looks like we are in for another hot day and no rain , It is our wet season but having a very dry start . Have any of you lot used sea minerals , I am just starting to use it .
henco!, never used sea minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back