Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all . It is 5 am on a Sunday morning and am am waiting for the sun to come up . Looks like we are in for another hot day and no rain , It is our wet season but having a very dry start . Have any of you lot used sea minerals , I am just starting to use it .
hey hey hecno, wet season here too lol. Moving from 20°f to above freezing getting the bit of snow washed away

IMG_20180112_064113.jpg

IMG_20180112_081607.jpg

Blue Toof "special pheno"
Day13

What's up @hecno ?!? Been a while.. I haven't, but had seen a couple people using them on another forum..

Finally got the grow room about 95%.. Wife has been outta town since Thursday morning, and I didn't feel like work on Friday, so I said, "Fuck it.." I spent about 8hrs yesterday pulling the whole grow area apart, separating pieces and parts to slim down everything, and then mounting the studs to the ceiling to begin a sort of electronics trellis/trestle.. I haven't mounted the carbon scrubber yet, and am not sure if I even will, but eventually I probably will have to... Area started a little over 4ft x 4ft (about 1.5m x 1.5m), and now it's a bit bigger.. About 4.5ft x 9ft.. I'm running 2 HID fixtures, Genesis 600w HPS bulbs, 4" inline fan (which isn't on, the room is enjoying the warmth!!), and 5 AutoCOBs @ 3500K color temp on the other flank. I have one more, but I'm gonna save it and buy another 2, put the old grow box back up and tuck it in a corner for my testing..

Before:

20171116_165132.jpg

After:

20180113_090515.jpg

I'm gonna be transplanting some seedlings in a little bit, and that will pretty much fill the majority of the area.. Starting some Delicious Jack Herer photo fem seeds and some Seedsman Blueberry photo seeds. Gonna veg them out a few months and them flip them, start burning up some of this seed stock!!!

@Jraven Yep , that's it , but made out of seawater , The stuff I have has 1% sodium .
  • Promotes a healthy plant through natural mineral availability
  • Contains all the minerals that exist in the sea that are not included in nutrient products due to the cost of the refined material
  • These minerals assist the plant to perform at its peak
  • The sodium has been removed during the natural process of condensing the solution via the sun
  • Can be used as a remedy if the plant is suffering from stress and nutrient deficiency
  • If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as a nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
  • In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
  • Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)

CONTAINS

Condensed sea water with a full mineral profile of 100 chemical elements and low sodium levels

Also, converted a 1.75ltr bottle of Everclear and about 5oz of stems and sticks into the "green dragon"..

This is a 2qt/2ltr mason jar. I soaked all of them for about 4 weeks.. I had decarbed them for about 35min @ 210F (nearly 100C)..

Haven't tested it yet since I don't have a medicine dropper, and I think a shot would be entirely too much..

20180113_130654.jpg

What's up @hecno ?!? Been a while.. I haven't, but had seen a couple people using them on another forum..

Finally got the grow room about 95%.. Wife has been outta town since Thursday morning, and I didn't feel like work on Friday, so I said, "Fuck it.." I spent about 8hrs yesterday pulling the whole grow area apart, separating pieces and parts to slim down everything, and then mounting the studs to the ceiling to begin a sort of electronics trellis/trestle.. I haven't mounted the carbon scrubber yet, and am not sure if I even will, but eventually I probably will have to... Area started a little over 4ft x 4ft (about 1.5m x 1.5m), and now it's a bit bigger.. About 4.5ft x 9ft.. I'm running 2 HID fixtures, Genesis 600w HPS bulbs, 4" inline fan (which isn't on, the room is enjoying the warmth!!), and 5 AutoCOBs @ 3500K color temp on the other flank. I have one more, but I'm gonna save it and buy another 2, put the old grow box back up and tuck it in a corner for my testing..

Before:

View attachment 850264

After:

View attachment 850265

I'm gonna be transplanting some seedlings in a little bit, and that will pretty much fill the majority of the area.. Starting some Delicious Jack Herer photo fem seeds and some Seedsman Blueberry photo seeds. Gonna veg them out a few months and them flip them, start burning up some of this seed stock!!!

Much cleaner. Your lovin it!

:d5::headbang::headbang::drunks::amazon::amazon::amazon::frog:

:slap: if it would let me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back