Status
Not open for further replies.
get out the spray bottle

yeah i really should!! I have decided to take the super lazy ass route on this batch out of curiosity...I dont want big or perfectly healthy plants, so what the hell right? :D As long as i get the feeds right when the time is critical i will do just fine. ;)

yeah i really should!! I have decided to take the super lazy ass route on this batch out of curiosity...I dont want big or perfectly healthy plants, so what the hell right? :D As long as i get the feeds right when the time is critical i will do just fine. ;)

I've tried off and on to keep it up but only with partial success, sometimes spraying wter all over the place

they will do fine! my window girls take in it stride, and don't disappoint

low humidity didn't stop this 1/2 gallon Portal girl
P1040806.JPG

I've tried off and on to keep it up but only with partial success, sometimes spraying wter all over the place

In previous rounds i have sprayed the walls and plants 3 times a day, once in while i still do, but this round i said screw it, I want to try desert like conditions(well a cool dry desert at 82-85F)

low humidity didn't stop this 1/2 gallon Portal girlView attachment 850225

Half gallon :D Damn fella if i was you I would be plugging a whack of them in the ground somewhere(not expensive seed i mean, just a bunch of seed you make yourself of whatever) Even if they only threw up a quarter oz or whatever, a bunch of them would quickly add up!!
Speaking of trail...do you have lots of reg auto seeds?

In previous rounds i have sprayed the walls and plants 3 times a day, once in while i still do, but this round i said screw it, I want to try desert like conditions(well a cool dry desert at 82-85F)

also have a bit of a time keeping temperature up, they don't see 80 very often.
I'm starting to want a grow closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back