Status
Not open for further replies.
Half gallon :D Damn fella if i was you I would be plugging a whack of them in the ground somewhere(not expensive seed i mean, just a bunch of seed you make yourself of whatever) Even if they only threw up a quarter oz or whatever, a bunch of them would quickly add up!!
Speaking of trail...do you have lots of reg auto seeds?
got lots! Going to grow out of the greenhouse this time, transplant out into the garden, direct seeding outdoors so far telling me soil needs help warming, lots to try

got lots! Going to grow out of the greenhouse this time, transplant out into the garden, direct seeding outdoors so far telling me soil needs help warming, lots to try

A pile of rocks up against the greenhouse outer wall will hold a surprising amount of heat into the night.

A pile of rocks up against the greenhouse outer wall will hold a surprising amount of heat into the night.
no problem with heat in the greenhouse except too much later on. I was referring to soil temp outside the greenhouse. even the raise bed garden too cool when greenhouse just right for seed, so transplant from house to garden

Morning all . It is 5 am on a Sunday morning and am am waiting for the sun to come up . Looks like we are in for another hot day and no rain , It is our wet season but having a very dry start . Have any of you lot used sea minerals , I am just starting to use it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back