Status
Not open for further replies.
She's plugging along...she's on reduced hours of light. 14/10. The hydro power is down and the village has run out of gas so rationing is in effect as it were.
P_20180113_085912.jpg

She's plugging along...she's on reduced hours of light. 14/10. The hydro power is down and the village has run out of gas so rationing is in effect as it were.View attachment 850213

Looking great!! My little seedlings are a little under the weather...seems the super low RH(20%) is effecting them a bit

Looking great!! My little seedlings are a little under the weather...seems the super low RH(20%) is effecting them a bit
my humidity is ridiculous, especially during the cold dry spells. Woodstove keeps rh below 20%
I know she should be busier at 30 days but she's healthy looking anyway. I need to try one of the mephisto beans and see if I need to work on my soil.

my humidity is ridiculous, especially during the cold dry spells. Woodstove keeps rh below 20%
I know she should be busier at 30 days but she's healthy looking anyway. I need to try one of the mephisto beans and see if I need to work on my soil.

Yeah it was 10% last week when it was -42c/-44f...little better in -20C lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back