Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everyone if my music selections are all over the place right now. Just alot of emotions running not knowing what to do. I can't get back East to my family there and tomorrow I have to go tell my Mom that her mother passed away.

Sorry for your loss, you know AFN PEEPS are here if you need us

Damn @bushmasterar15 that sucks man!!!!! The silver lining is that she isn't in pain anymore; sort of a goal for all of us.. I'm not much for prayers, but I'll put one out there tonight for you and your family!!!! How long was she gracing this world for, if you don't mind me asking??
If I can remember right but think she was 85 this past year.

Just in from work and skinning that well deserved doob. New on here guys, not gonna start going over thousands of pages of gossip, so I'll just say hello all, nice to meet ye! Many growers here from Ireland?

Just in from work and skinning that well deserved doob. New on here guys, not gonna start going over thousands of pages of gossip, so I'll just say hello all, nice to meet ye! Many growers here from Ireland?
Welcome!

Great to meet you bud!! Hmmm I can't think of any here from ireland!! I know a lady that grows outdoors on another forum from ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back