Status
Not open for further replies.
So today was a mild success.. I was hoping to have had the whole room done, but a couple folks that were supposed to come over and help bailed, so I did what I could.. Anyway, this is the wave of the future for me, since it will be a fully-spread, full-spectrum grow, in all corners.. After doing watts-calculations, I found I'm at roughly 1300w with EVERYTHING, including the heat mats and such.. During the summer, that drops marginally, because then I have to activate the dehumidifier.. Not too shabby though, as the last couple grows I was definitely near a 1GPW, but I'm not aiming for that.. My goal is quality.. If I'm happy, and the wife is happy, then we're good, although I'm not gonna lie; it's nice to be able to take "cash donations" for my excess bud and trim.. Lots of edibles on the horizon!!!!!

Before;

20171128_052234.jpg

After:

20180112_125301.jpg
20180112_200155.jpg

First thing tomorrow morning; hang the AutoCOBs and get it ready to rock!!!

20180112_125313.jpg

Little advice needed, one of us has a job interview in the next week and probably a drug test in 10 days if they get the job. That person smoked maybe 3 grams of sour crack in the past week but nothing much before then for 6 months. Started drinking some green tea and started niacin at 500mg 3 times a day. not asking for concrete ideas, but anyone have success 10 days to 2 weeks? There's a lot of clashing info online. Anyone find anything that works? Obviously lots of water and b12 are going to be done too the day of the test if it's required. Thanks everyone
Order clean urine online. I worked for a major airline for years, only thing I'd ever trust.

Personally id use tom tang Tangs Seeds.. I will speak up for him.. Ive known him a long time now and he is a good person..
tell him the Elvis sent ya!! :thumbsup: Im not sure why he is not a vendor here i do know he is a member here . Photo grower... :pass:
Does he ship from U.S., I am done buying from overseas or Canada. All the money spent on stealth shipping could be spent on seeds. I know my selections is less, but I don't want to deal with customs and lime to support my U.S. breeders/sellers. Does he have autos? Does be have website? I like to support afn members whenever I can!

Well I just got the call from my Aunt that my Grandmother passed away. She's no longer in pain and going to a better place. She was a great lady that cared for her kids, grandchildren.

Sorry to hear, good song to get her there. Gave you rep points, was trying to like your post 1handed and hit wrong button. This is the 2nd time I've done this this week.

Well I just got the call from my Aunt that my Grandmother passed away. She's no longer in pain and going to a better place. She was a great lady that cared for her kids, grandchildren.

Sorry for your loss, brother. She's at peace now.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone if my music selections are all over the place right now. Just alot of emotions running not knowing what to do. I can't get back East to my family there and tomorrow I have to go tell my Mom that her mother passed away.

:peace:Play on, man! Express yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back