Status
Not open for further replies.
That has happened to me, although the engineers say it is a far more common problem to have it buffer down. I finally got mine str8 after two weeks of adjustment. The culprit was organics residue feeding a bacterial colony that was altering the pH. Foxfarm is the problem here.

The three ways to fix it

1. Dump and clean the rez
2. Keep adjusting it till it holds or you see discolored roots, then do [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and 3
3. Add hydroguard to break down residues and organics.

I always mix it and let it sit out overnight and readjust/mix/readjust again if neccesary. I try to let it do it's thing and get stable for a day before I introduce it to the plant. Easier said than done the larger the rez though.
Awesome!...I have hydroguard..just haven't used it yet.

Little advice needed, one of us has a job interview in the next week and probably a drug test in 10 days if they get the job. That person smoked maybe 3 grams of sour crack in the past week but nothing much before then for 6 months. Started drinking some green tea and started niacin at 500mg 3 times a day. not asking for concrete ideas, but anyone have success 10 days to 2 weeks? There's a lot of clashing info online. Anyone find anything that works? Obviously lots of water and b12 are going to be done too the day of the test if it's required. Thanks everyone

I love that question. The biological answer is that if you start with a clean system and smoke one gram, it stays for a day, if it is still in your system, and you smoke another gram, it doubles, and will keep doubling as you continue to smoke until a maximum of about three months. This is all averaged over size and weight differences. Anything you add to your system that comes out as liquid, and you add enough that your system is overloaded, it will come out in the pee before solids and heavier compounds. It takes about three gallons 3 hours ahead of a pee test to cover it up.

Little advice needed, one of us has a job interview in the next week and probably a drug test in 10 days if they get the job. That person smoked maybe 3 grams of sour crack in the past week but nothing much before then for 6 months. Started drinking some green tea and started niacin at 500mg 3 times a day. not asking for concrete ideas, but anyone have success 10 days to 2 weeks? There's a lot of clashing info online. Anyone find anything that works? Obviously lots of water and b12 are going to be done too the day of the test if it's required. Thanks everyone
It's hard to say as everyone's body has a different metabolism. Depending on use it can be 2 weeks to 30 days that it can be test positive in a UA. I know alot of the dollar stores sell a THC home test kit. Might give them a peace of mind to get a couple to test every few days.

Sweet. How much do you think she'll yield, based off the size she is already?
Hmmm. Ill boldly say north of 4. She is not really flowering yet so im unsure of how much more she will grow and stretch. Day 53 now.
If she still has growing to do and a stretch still. Then ill be thinking north of 7 or 8. All depends. But she will be an easy 4 oz. Unless shit goes wrong lol. Which can happen

I love that question. The biological answer is that if you start with a clean system and smoke one gram, it stays for a day, if it is still in your system, and you smoke another gram, it doubles, and will keep doubling as you continue to smoke until a maximum of about three months. This is all averaged over size and weight differences. Anything you add to your system that comes out as liquid, and you add enough that your system is overloaded, it will come out in the pee before solids and heavier compounds. It takes about three gallons 3 hours ahead of a pee test to cover it up.
OOo pee masking Ive done that a few times .. yea just over load your system with water and pee about 25 times before the test .. you will pass and fail a day later.. :pass:
or when the system slows back down...

Last edited:
cannabis is about the worse drug to take in terms of tiny traces being left in the body for months.
That's because our bodies just love those cannabinoids and will just save them.. our bodies know how to survive.. or maintain homeostasis!!!!!!!:headbang:
noun
the tendency of a system, especially the physiological system of higher animals, to maintain internal stability, owing to the coordinated response of its parts to any situation or stimulus that would tend to disturb its normal condition or function.
Psychology. a state of psychological equilibrium obtained when tension or a drive has been reduced or eliminated.
Entomology. the ability of members of a colony of social insects to behave cooperatively to produce a desired result, as when bees coordinate the fanning of their wings to cool the hive.

THC CDB all play a very important roll in this....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back