Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for any hydro growers..
How do you keep your ph from raising so much..how do you maintain? I start with 5.5..by the next day its at 7.0..adjust back down..and 12 hours later...same thing.

That should not be happening. What brand of nutes are you using? are you mixing organics with in-organics?

Hmm...Fox farms only with botanicare cal mag...could water volume play a part?..its the solocup..the res. Is only 2g.

That has happened to me, although the engineers say it is a far more common problem to have it buffer down. I finally got mine str8 after two weeks of adjustment. The culprit was organics residue feeding a bacterial colony that was altering the pH. Foxfarm is the problem here.

The three ways to fix it

1. Dump and clean the rez
2. Keep adjusting it till it holds or you see discolored roots, then do [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and 3
3. Add hydroguard to break down residues and organics.

I always mix it and let it sit out overnight and readjust/mix/readjust again if neccesary. I try to let it do it's thing and get stable for a day before I introduce it to the plant. Easier said than done the larger the rez though.

Little advice needed, one of us has a job interview in the next week and probably a drug test in 10 days if they get the job. That person smoked maybe 3 grams of sour crack in the past week but nothing much before then for 6 months. Started drinking some green tea and started niacin at 500mg 3 times a day. not asking for concrete ideas, but anyone have success 10 days to 2 weeks? There's a lot of clashing info online. Anyone find anything that works? Obviously lots of water and b12 are going to be done too the day of the test if it's required. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back