Status
Not open for further replies.
If not monitored for test. Just get a clean friend to piss in a rubber and tape it in the undies. Throw a hand warmer in there too.
Bring a pin.
Poke a hole. Fill cup. Drain in toilet. Stick it in back pocket.
Walk out ask politely to wash hands. Then get the fk out lol.

That has happened to me, although the engineers say it is a far more common problem to have it buffer down. I finally got mine str8 after two weeks of adjustment. The culprit was organics residue feeding a bacterial colony that was altering the pH. Foxfarm is the problem here.

The three ways to fix it

1. Dump and clean the rez
2. Keep adjusting it till it holds or you see discolored roots, then do [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and 3
3. Add hydroguard to break down residues and organics.

I always mix it and let it sit out overnight and readjust/mix/readjust again if neccesary. I try to let it do it's thing and get stable for a day before I introduce it to the plant. Easier said than done the larger the rez though.

I can pick up some GH nutes tommorow if need be ..should I just us those for this Hydro grow..are they more stable?

Well I just got the call from my Aunt that my Grandmother passed away. She's no longer in pain and going to a better place. She was a great lady that cared for her kids, grandchildren.

Sorry for your loss, man.

I love that question. The biological answer is that if you start with a clean system and smoke one gram, it stays for a day, if it is still in your system, and you smoke another gram, it doubles, and will keep doubling as you continue to smoke until a maximum of about three months. This is all averaged over size and weight differences. Anything you add to your system that comes out as liquid, and you add enough that your system is overloaded, it will come out in the pee before solids and heavier compounds. It takes about three gallons 3 hours ahead of a pee test to cover it up.
Thanks, that is very helpful thanks!
Much appreciated. Will be popping in and out of ls over the next while to chat

Sorry everyone if my music selections are all over the place right now. Just alot of emotions running not knowing what to do. I can't get back East to my family there and tomorrow I have to go tell my Mom that her mother passed away.

Sorry everyone if my music selections are all over the place right now. Just alot of emotions running not knowing what to do. I can't get back East to my family there and tomorrow I have to go tell my Mom that her mother passed away.
Sorry to hear that, there's a lot of good people here and sometimes friends can at least make it a bit better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back