Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in from work and skinning that well deserved doob. New on here guys, not gonna start going over thousands of pages of gossip, so I'll just say hello all, nice to meet ye! Many growers here from Ireland?
Welcome over to LiveStoners, I caught your intro post earlier.

Does he ship from U.S., I am done buying from overseas or Canada. All the money spent on stealth shipping could be spent on seeds. I know my selections is less, but I don't want to deal with customs and lime to support my U.S. breeders/sellers. Does he have autos? Does be have website? I like to support afn members whenever I can!
You will need to find him on facebook. I have not bought beans from him. but many have.. ask him if he has a US stock im not really sure.

Hi Skell, did you get any fishing in today?

Nope...wont be out for a few days....my wifes dad blew a disc and its putting the hammer down on his sciatic, so she is gone to help out, which leaves me to look after the two pups. Generally my buddy and I like to skip weekends anyways and fishing monday to friday. Sucks about the father in law.

Nope...wont be out for a few days....my wifes dad blew a disc and its putting the hammer down on his sciatic, so she is gone to help out, which leaves me to look after the two pups. Generally my buddy and I like to skip weekends anyways and fishing monday to friday. Sucks about the father in law.
Well I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Then you can get back out on the ice.

Well I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Then you can get back out on the ice.

Should be good to go for monday or tuesday...going to try a new pair of lakes for crappie...hopefully its not a slushfest up north on the small lakes(where piles of snow accumulate it sometimes makes them crazy slushy like water up to almost the knee) Tons of ice on those small lakes though....expecting 2 feet

Should be good to go for monday or tuesday...going to try a new pair of lakes for crappie...hopefully its not a slushfest up north on the small lakes(where piles of snow accumulate it sometimes makes them crazy slushy like water up to almost the knee) Tons of ice on those small lakes though....expecting 2 feet
Crappie? My eyes just popped wide open. Nothing more fun than a school of crappie on micro light gear...the Sacramento river and delta are full of them...damn... I didn't have spring fever til just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back