Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners I know the grow battles 1st leg starts Feb 1 is that the latest to germinate I'm waiting on some beans that I would like to grow and just wanted to be sure of what I need to set up for
I think, but don't quote me... I'm pretty sure you'd have like until maybe 7 days after the start to drop them.. but someone else would probably know more about that..

Morning folks... How's everyone today?
I'm great, because seedsman finally shipped my damned order. According to the royal mail tracking, I've got a package on the way to New York right now... Hoping it passes through customs and makes it to southern Ohio quickly and without issue.

Morning folks... How's everyone today?
I'm great, because seedsman finally shipped my damned order. According to the royal mail tracking, I've got a package on the way to New York right now... Hoping it passes through customs and makes it to southern Ohio quickly and without issue.
don't sweat it bro, it will make it!:pass:

Probably not your last either . Trust me I had mine keelhauled here so many times Ive lost count but it's all in good fun . I think ?? :nono:

That's why I'm here to learn from the best and you being one of those peeps. The only person in the end who has to be happy with the grow is me beings I'm gonna be the one :smoking: :frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back