Status
Not open for further replies.
Some evil boarder crossing guard is germing your seeds as we speak . :nono:
Yeah, probably some liberal snowflake... Doing it to protest he can't wear his pussy hat to work anymore while screaming at the sky and praying to Bernie that his parents will pay for his gender reassignment surgery...

I'm just getting impatient.
I want to start growing so I can get some finished and cured by 4/20... Gotta try to make my initial investment on the grow stuff back. I'm a cheapskate, So I went with the cheapest stuff I could find that had the highest amount of positive reviews on multiple sites, So it's not a whole lot. Helps that my brother paid half on everything. In total, I think I have to come up with $350 or so to cover my part of it lol. That's not even what an ounce of gg#4 goes for, So I'm good.
Just have to decide if I want to grow a high yielder first, some couch lock stuff, or stuff that's more for flavor...
Seedsman said they were throwing in more freebies((I'm getting more free stuff than paid for stuff) So I guess I'll have to wait and see.
It took a couple of guitars I ordered a total of 8 days to get here from New Hampshire, So once my seeds hit US soil, I'll have about a week's wait.
I never bought from them, but It seems many people don't have many issue's, when issue's come up it kinda happens to all packages... I guess depends on day, maybe who's working and things of that nature...But it shouldn't have a problem... I know it's hard not to keep checking make sure it cleared NY

That sweet trainwreck is pretty awesome, It has Sweet Lemony hashy coffee-ish taste.. It's pretty potent.. One went something like 78 days the other 88 I think.. It's in my sig, the whole grow is there it will say.. It's been a while now I forget exactly..I know the taste well, coz am still smoking off it.. I got something like 22.8oz from both it was a good run..
Awesome job man what lighting are u using

Was thinking this. But its clean coco. Nothing in it at all lol. Not soil. So idk . seemed pretty logical though. A bit of castings and some great white is about all a seedling needs anyway.
The worm castings will provide all the nutrients the seedling need and the coco will suspend them until the plant requires them What kind of coco ?? You may have to wash the dust out of first then you can precharge it with the casting sans the great white . :biggrin: Make a tea .

The worm castings will provide all the nutrients the seedling need and the coco will suspend them until the plant requires them What kind of coco ?? You may have to wash the dust out of first then you can precharge it with the casting sans the great white . :biggrin:
Its been washed .
Was brick coco. So i washed the hell out of it. I didnt trust the bag saying triple washed lol

Was thinking this. But its clean coco. Nothing in it at all lol. Not soil. So idk . seemed pretty logical though. A bit of castings and some great white is about all a seedling needs anyway.
the thing about coco, is your is clean... just how ya want it!!! But with that being said, that means you need to provide all their needs/wants because as ya pointed out there's nothing in it... That's why I feel pre-charge important in coco, so ya not fall behind with def early on... in soil it can sustain no nutes coz will find enough in soil.. but coco has nothing so you need provide everything and on very regular schedule... it's easy & you get to know your plants better. after day 15ish I'm feeding twice daily...this the advantage being in coco, ya can treat as hydro with same speed, but with a nice ph buffer so ya not see every little fluctuation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back