Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe me?? I am coco user...
How soon do i feed my seedling. Day 3 now

And what do i need to feed?
Just a bit of great white and top dress with castings? Or a light grow mix? Even heard a light micro mix instead of grow.

Advice? Lol

Morning folks... How's everyone today?
I'm great, because seedsman finally shipped my damned order. According to the royal mail tracking, I've got a package on the way to New York right now... Hoping it passes through customs and makes it to southern Ohio quickly and without issue.
Some evil boarder crossing guard is germing your seeds as we speak . :nono:

Just a bit of great white and top dress with castings? Or a light grow mix? Even heard a light micro mix instead of grow.

Advice? Lol
PSSST Go with this great white and top dress with castings. :thumbsup: The coco will slow release the nutrients . Don't tell anybody I told you . :nono:

Advice? Lol
I guess that depends on what nutrients you'll be using.. I pre-charge my coco with micro,grow,bloom,calimag, rapid root,silica blast.. before charging coco I run 6.0ph water until runs clear, then pre-charge @5.98ph and I usually not need give anything until around day 10ish, usually coco stays damp enough until then... under MH though coco will evap much faster so will need use nutes sooner, I never give plain water until last 7-10 days of life.. is you coco still damp to touch? you really probably won't need give until around day 10ish.

don't sweat it bro, it will make it!:pass:
I'm just getting impatient.
I want to start growing so I can get some finished and cured by 4/20... Gotta try to make my initial investment on the grow stuff back. I'm a cheapskate, So I went with the cheapest stuff I could find that had the highest amount of positive reviews on multiple sites, So it's not a whole lot. Helps that my brother paid half on everything. In total, I think I have to come up with $350 or so to cover my part of it lol. That's not even what an ounce of gg#4 goes for, So I'm good.
Just have to decide if I want to grow a high yielder first, some couch lock stuff, or stuff that's more for flavor...
Seedsman said they were throwing in more freebies((I'm getting more free stuff than paid for stuff) So I guess I'll have to wait and see.
It took a couple of guitars I ordered a total of 8 days to get here from New Hampshire, So once my seeds hit US soil, I'll have about a week's wait.

PSSST Go with this great white and top dress with castings. :thumbsup:
Was thinking this. But its clean coco. Nothing in it at all lol. Not soil. So idk . seemed pretty logical though. A bit of castings and some great white is about all a seedling needs anyway.

Advice? Lol
I also put Mycorrhizal below where I set the tap root & around base after it breaks ground..

I guess that depends on what nutrients you'll be using.. I pre-charge my coco with micro,grow,bloom,calimag, rapid root,silica blast.. before charging coco I run 6.0ph water until runs clear, then pre-charge @5.98ph and I usually not need give anything until around day 10ish, usually coco stays damp enough until then... under MH though coco will evap much faster so will need use nutes sooner, I never give plain water until last 7-10 days of life.. is you coco still damp to touch? you really probably won't need give until around day 10ish.
No precharge. Only rinsed and then saturated with great white solution. At a proper ph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back