Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate your input n thoughts on the matter and i will continue to grow these beauties as i am awaiting my smoke some of the better smoke for autos....should i keep lights at 18 and 6
I'd increase to 20/4 it will just help more because of type of lighting your using and because auto's do very well on 20/4

yes, you should use a bloom booster, but not miracle grow stuff... if ya can get GH or AN micro & bloom it ill help very much..i'm sure there plenty others ya can use two, but them are only two am familiar with... I noticed ya asked how my Trainwrecks comes out, they both set weight records...and won first place, so I;d have to say they come out great!
Very pleased to hear that great job....was the high as gd as the name and hw long staart to finish

Very pleased to hear that great job....was the high as gd as the name and hw long staart to finish
That sweet trainwreck is pretty awesome, It has Sweet Lemony hashy coffee-ish taste.. It's pretty potent.. One went something like 78 days the other 88 I think.. It's in my sig, the whole grow is there it will say.. It's been a while now I forget exactly..I know the taste well, coz am still smoking off it.. I got something like 22.8oz from both it was a good run..

Hey stoners I know the grow battles 1st leg starts Feb 1 is that the latest to germinate I'm waiting on some beans that I would like to grow and just wanted to be sure of what I need to set up for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back