Status
Not open for further replies.
1515677173622.jpg
1515677369068.jpg
1515677412232.jpg
1515677173622.jpg
1515677369068.jpg
Ok guys here we go started growing as a first timer here so inputs to me are crucial....i started white widow xxl auto...lsd 25 auto ...and big bang auto on october 27 2017 at 3 pm ....2 and a half montns later i only have pistals on the lsd 25 wich is finnaly the gd news but on other hand im havn trouble getting the whitee widobagnd the big bang to show pistals i read that all autos will flower on their own with time and nutn to do to speed up process for these strains....im using organic farmers gold soil wich is probobly a bad idea the nute levels are 5 15 15 and using terpenator seeing as to how u need very little nitrogen for autos till later on and under t5s being only about 5 to 6 inches from plants....knowing i only got about less then a month before plabts lifes are over and done what can i do to help speed up process seeing ive already lst from beggening all of them in 5 gallon pots in order lsd25 auto..then big bang ...then white widow any thoughts

yea its never ending! i run a completely sealed tent, with CO2 and COB's...extract only comes on if it goes above 29°C to cool it back down...dehumidifier keeps the humidity down to where i want it...got the heater to get it up to temperature...but it was like 5°C in my loft so the tent was at 14-15°C and wouldnt get up any higher...so i wacked some mineral wool insulation over the top, sides and back of the tent leaving the door free to be opened and it did the job, got my temps up to 25/25°C but now the humidity has dropped massively...no idea why as it was sitting at a nice 60-65% RH before...i can only assume the insulation ive used is really hygroscopic and is absorbing any moisture through the walls of the tent which is really odd...gonna have to leave a few wet towels hanging to try and up the humidity a bit!
I love sealed tent, My preferred choice for growing! I love having total control of my environment...:d5::pass:

I love sealed tent, My preferred choice for growing! I love having total control of my environment...:d5::pass:

yea as a services engineer and a big geek i really love it...got 2 seperate controllers to try and keep it all regulated...im hoping in a couple of years I will have bought my own place and it can be setup exactly how I like it and keep it like that permanently...

im actually gonna rework my tent situation soon as i need some extra room...gonna place my dehumidifier in my spare 0.8x0.8 tent...extract into this tent with the dehumidifier, heater and co2 then have it recirculate back into the main tent where i will keep all the plants...im hoping its gonna work as I have no extra room to put a larger tent up and means I can make do with what ive already got...

yea as a services engineer and a big geek i really love it...got 2 seperate controllers to try and keep it all regulated...im hoping in a couple of years I will have bought my own place and it can be setup exactly how I like it and keep it like that permanently...

im actually gonna rework my tent situation soon as i need some extra room...gonna place my dehumidifier in my spare 0.8x0.8 tent...extract into this tent with the dehumidifier, heater and co2 then have it recirculate back into the main tent where i will keep all the plants...im hoping its gonna work as I have no extra room to put a larger tent up and means I can make do with what ive already got...
oh trust me I know what ya mean about the space issue, got one myself.. when I got my 4x4 tent I guess I wasn't taking into account my dehumidifier, several fans, etc... I lost bigger footprint then I had planned.. so I'm probably just upgrade to much larger tent size, so I'm able to actually work inside tent, instead from outside it...Plus sealed tent with co2 ya get a jungle of plants, it's really hard access the back half of tent...

View attachment 849396 View attachment 849399 View attachment 849400 View attachment 849396 View attachment 849399 Ok guys here we go started growing as a first timer here so inputs to me are crucial....i started white widow xxl auto...lsd 25 auto ...and big bang auto on october 27 2017 at 3 pm ....2 and a half montns later i only have pistals on the lsd 25 wich is finnaly the gd news but on other hand im havn trouble getting the whitee widobagnd the big bang to show pistals i read that all autos will flower on their own with time and nutn to do to speed up process for these strains....im using organic farmers gold soil wich is probobly a bad idea the nute levels are 5 15 15 and using terpenator seeing as to how u need very little nitrogen for autos till later on and under t5s being only about 5 to 6 inches from plants....knowing i only got about less then a month before plabts lifes are over and done what can i do to help speed up process seeing ive already lst from beggening all of them in 5 gallon pots in order lsd25 auto..then big bang ...then white widow any thoughts
I've heard but never tried that changing the light schedule to 11-13 on off can stimulate flowering . Just a thought .

Ok Mossy
Thanks a lot, you know afn is my family and we have to care about our home.

One other thing I noticed. My mostly liked part of the board is the breeder section. There are much threads about feminising that has to be moved to the subforum.
I know it's much to do with a forum like this and all the competition etc, but if it's possible you can put it on the list for the next spring clean.

If there is something I can help with send me a pm and we can talk private.

Have a nice day
Thanks for all the work to make afn the best forum for our hobby.
cu tobe

@tobe ..I'm waiting news to see if we are due a full site update/redesign.. so probably worth waiting 'til we see what is happening with that..:headbang:

And cheers for the offer to Help...:bighug:..I'm sure we can find a job for you..

[HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG]

oh trust me I know what ya mean about the space issue, got one myself.. when I got my 4x4 tent I guess I wasn't taking into account my dehumidifier, several fans, etc... I lost bigger footprint then I had planned.. so I'm probably just upgrade to much larger tent size, so I'm able to actually work inside tent, instead from outside it...Plus sealed tent with co2 ya get a jungle of plants, it's really hard access the back half of tent...

how I would love to have a 4x4 tent...ive got a 1.2x0.8...so 3x2 at the moment...its enough for myself...i dont grow to sell so 4/5 plants does me absolutely fine...but a 4x4 i would be in heaven...its just unfortunate for me as youve said the dehumidifier and fans plus other bits take up space...and at such a small area ever square inch is needed! but yea i agree...i had 7 photos which i vegg'd for 6 weeks in my tent with my dehumidifier and fuck me the ones at the back were hard to get to! and the issue I have here is theres joists and beams running all over the place so I cant just get a larger tent...im gonna have to set up 2 seperate tents and duct between them both if i want to make my plan work...gonna be hilarious actually

I've heard but never tried that changing the light schedule to 11-13 on off can stimulate flowering . Just a thought .
Changing light schedules on autos isnt the same as photos so im told they reccomend 18 to 20 hrs a day i started at 24 7 then dwn to 18 after first month just to get a good ammount of side branches looks gd or so i thought!!! I herd through some threads that anything under 12 hrs of light can actually stunt the growth on autos and will not mature fully

View attachment 849396 View attachment 849399 View attachment 849400 View attachment 849396 View attachment 849399 Ok guys here we go started growing as a first timer here so inputs to me are crucial....i started white widow xxl auto...lsd 25 auto ...and big bang auto on october 27 2017 at 3 pm ....2 and a half montns later i only have pistals on the lsd 25 wich is finnaly the gd news but on other hand im havn trouble getting the whitee widobagnd the big bang to show pistals i read that all autos will flower on their own with time and nutn to do to speed up process for these strains....im using organic farmers gold soil wich is probobly a bad idea the nute levels are 5 15 15 and using terpenator seeing as to how u need very little nitrogen for autos till later on and under t5s being only about 5 to 6 inches from plants....knowing i only got about less then a month before plabts lifes are over and done what can i do to help speed up process seeing ive already lst from beggening all of them in 5 gallon pots in order lsd25 auto..then big bang ...then white widow any thoughts
I'm sure ya have more then a month before plants life is over, she looks to still have quite a bit of growing to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back