Status
Not open for further replies.
how I would love to have a 4x4 tent...ive got a 1.2x0.8...so 3x2 at the moment...its enough for myself...i dont grow to sell so 4/5 plants does me absolutely fine...but a 4x4 i would be in heaven...its just unfortunate for me as youve said the dehumidifier and fans plus other bits take up space...and at such a small area ever square inch is needed! but yea i agree...i had 7 photos which i vegg'd for 6 weeks in my tent with my dehumidifier and fuck me the ones at the back were hard to get to! and the issue I have here is theres joists and beams running all over the place so I cant just get a larger tent...im gonna have to set up 2 seperate tents and duct between them both if i want to make my plan work...gonna be hilarious actually
Yeah I don't grow to sell either, actually My grows only cost me money, I not make a penny on them...

Yeah I don't grow to sell either, actually My grows only cost me money, I not make a penny on them...

Ive found its the best way...leaves you open to try new things and experiment as you arent tied down on a financial aspect of it all...

20171015_231607.jpg

how I would love to have a 4x4 tent...ive got a 1.2x0.8...so 3x2 at the moment...its enough for myself...i dont grow to sell so 4/5 plants does me absolutely fine...but a 4x4 i would be in heaven...its just unfortunate for me as youve said the dehumidifier and fans plus other bits take up space...and at such a small area ever square inch is needed! but yea i agree...i had 7 photos which i vegg'd for 6 weeks in my tent with my dehumidifier and fuck me the ones at the back were hard to get to! and the issue I have here is theres joists and beams running all over the place so I cant just get a larger tent...im gonna have to set up 2 seperate tents and duct between them both if i want to make my plan work...gonna be hilarious actually
yeah will be a tad difficult... I have co2 burner in 4x2x5 grow box, that I also use for drying... I have that ducted to 4x4 tent.. I really not have room though, I can't actually get inside to do anything I have reach... that's a pain in the ass... I'll probably just get 4x8x8 or 8x8x8 or 10x10x8 , I need be able get inside to work can keep sealed while am in there..plus one that size would probably have more then one way to access it..

I'm sure ya have more then a month before plants life is over, she looks to still have quite a bit of growing to do...
Thanks for input unique!!! These seeds are suppose to be ready for harvest in 10 weeks time so the seed bank says but im not goin by their guidlines seeing i dnt have deep pickets for what they are using also is there a special bloom to help induced flowering on autos during this stage of growth

Thanks for input unique!!! These seeds are suppose to be ready for harvest in 10 weeks time so the seed bank says but im not goin by their guidlines seeing i dnt have deep pickets for what they are using also is there a special bloom to help induced flowering on autos during this stage of growth
yeah, but to be fair, thats based on many things.. start of count etc... some people count day one, when set plant in, but that's not correct.. Day 1 is when first set of true leaves are already out and about to start 2nd true set to come out.. so that throws at least 8-10 days off.. plus sometimes they just veg longer then usual..

yeah, but to be fair, thats based on many things.. start of count etc... some people count day one, when set plant in, but that's not correct.. Day 1 is when first set of true leaves are already out and about to start 2nd true set to come out.. so that throws at least 8-10 days off.. plus sometimes they just veg longer then usual..
I really appreciate your input n thoughts on the matter and i will continue to grow these beauties as i am awaiting my smoke some of the better smoke for autos....should i keep lights at 18 and 6

yes, you should use a bloom booster, but not miracle grow stuff... if ya can get GH or AN micro & bloom it ill help very much..i'm sure there plenty others ya can use two, but them are only two am familiar with... I noticed ya asked how my Trainwrecks comes out, they both set weight records...and won first place, so I;d have to say they come out great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back