Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I tell guys about themselves quickly nowadays LOL! yeah unless shes a user or medical patient I think she might not get it fully. thats common. top cash for half quality? nah,no way bro!! grow that shit. after the initial lay out of tent and light and a few fans. you can buy all the beans and kkillr soil package for less than an ounce of shit mexi blues as I call it LOL
And see I need it for medicinal purposes and so does she because of her endometriosis but she don’t seem to think so. She just sees a dealer as a fast sack meanwhile I’m trying to paint masterpieces so to speak and her impatience for a harvest is very thin and I get that but she seems to think she’ll be buying sacks once I get harvests rolling.

Like I’m praying for each harvest to produce outstanding yields maybe a qp per plant I’d love a pound per plant but I need to think logically and I think I could make a pound or 2 last between harvests

yeah that'll change quick.soon too. especially if you do that whole organic thing making it easier and the quality BOOM! most never go back to other forms of their main grows after a few solid organic grows and harvests. very nice!! but either way the quality will be better I'd think anyways so it'll stop ,and the money youll be able to take a holiday. I knew some ladies with Endo..can be very painful!

yeah that'll change quick.soon too. especially if you do that whole organic thing making it easier and the quality BOOM! most never go back to other forms of their main grows after a few solid organic grows and harvests. very nice!! but either way the quality will be better I'd think anyways so it'll stop ,and the money youll be able to take a holiday. I knew some ladies with Endo..can be very painful!
Speaking of organic I was looking into that kis water only, very nice I think once I go through what I have I’m going to get some of that! Give it a run if it’s as good as I’m hearing and reading it’ll be all I use but I’ll still experiment with other techniques like dwc and what not.

Pop is death in a can. Acidic, and lots of sugar. No bueno.
Baking soda (NaHCO3) changes the pH of the body, not so much the blood. Your blood drags what it needs to maintain a very tight pH window.
RSO is a very concentrated THC med. I found it to be brutal, I don't like being that high... taken as a suppository it reduces the high dramatically. Do a search on Rick Simpson. Amazing medicine.:passit:

Thanks, RR

yeah I knew a couple in the Navy like that.thats gotta be tough as hell brosepph! I sympathize with you man. I have MS so I get to look forward to MS taking my dick and bowels and other issues in my skull. so I can relate fully since its already happening LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back