Status
Not open for further replies.
If
d like to do a perpetual grow I even know how I’d set it up for weekly harvests. I’m just not set up for it yet but one day I’ll get there. Once my funding is right and I’ve got the equipment I’ll be there lol

I hadn't really planned it that way, it sort of just happened. I would prefer mono crop for ease and consistency.
:pass:

I have such a long standing path within Martial Arts and he was my mentor for many moons. even after I left.lol Thanks brother! continued in FL and MD touring and competing. I had a major car accident in front of His Dojo back in the day.right in front of the school LOL

I hadn't really planned it that way, it sort of just happened. I would prefer mono crop for ease and consistency.
:pass:
I’m trying to fill a deep freezer one day just full of jars excellent quality and for decent prices are hard to come by around here. My brother got dooped for some mids the other day... paid top shelf price for mid grade bud no real potency other than a good body high, had a real earthy taste, found a few seeds.

Yeah I feel ya there man. I got stuck by the big green wienie a time or three LOL! oh its good . . this is crap!!?!! OH, you must have gotten a bad batch I was told once LOL after that I was looking at tents LOL
Yeah I’m tired of it! My ol lady don’t see the problem long as it does the job, mean while we’re also filling their pockets with cash when that cash could stay in our pockets I’m done I tell ya

yeah I tell guys about themselves quickly nowadays LOL! yeah unless shes a user or medical patient I think she might not get it fully. thats common. top cash for half quality? nah,no way bro!! grow that shit. after the initial lay out of tent and light and a few fans. you can buy all the beans and kkillr soil package for less than an ounce of shit mexi blues as I call it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back